the thread about nothing...

Just booked my trip to puerto rico.

Anything particular yall recommend out there?

San Juan of course, but on the other side of the Island, go to Ponce. Love it there, just lovely all around.

If you go to Yaoco, its basically one big festival town, nothing but parties and music all day and night.

San Juan of course, but on the other side of the Island, go to Ponce. Love it there, just lovely all around.

If you go to Yaoco, its basically one big festival town, nothing but parties and music all day and night.

Yeah i was thinking bout ponce for a day, looks relaxing.

Im goin in February tho. Weather should still be nice huh?

The women

Didnt know you were into women.

Two of my friends told me they're coke heads...they spoke about it like it was nothing...is it really common or something?

Two of my friends told me they're coke heads...they spoke about it like it was nothing...is it really common or something?
I think it's more common than what people think.

My friend's BF pulled out a bag at a get together and asked if I wanted a hit...WHILE I WAS HOLDING MY DAUGHTER. I was so heated.

I know plenty of people that do it every now and then when drinkin.

And i know plenty of people that do it everytime they drink every other day.

Never looked at anyone that did yayo any lesser then anyone else, maybe cuz i haven't seen a full blown coke head.

I think my cousin even took a hit in front of me when I went out with him to get some drinks.
mean.gif

I am not down with the booger sugar.

Me neither. Cant really judge no one else tho cuz im.far from perfect but i just stay away from folks with a drug habit. I mean we could be cool but im not gonna kick it with u

Has a weird taste and texture. I just tried it the other day.

Id swap hummus for frito lay dip any day.

It's a texture thing for me, I hate it. I heard there's a buffalo type of something that's great though...

Back
Top Bottom