I'm a perfect imperfection
My craft has been perfected
I just need affection, emotionally
I'm an introvert but it come off as aggression
No one understand me and everybody can't be slow
It's refreshing to find someone who thinks like me so I can't be wrong
I'm a perfect imperfection and I don't find interest in the radio
Sometime I get high watch the time pass by like away we go
Is it ok to cry when you're dying inside?
Seem like fappin is da one thing that help take my mind from the lies

just jelly of the stache
:nthat: i shave it every november for charity so ive got another month to enjoy it before it goes and i look like a 15 y/o again :smh:

This your pops?

SRS :nerd:
:lol: would be lit if so... would caking wwaaaay harder if he were:smokin

damn it's been a long time. EBW back too :nthat:

all we need is @unsuited

yooooooo yeah i used to come on NT for a few minutes at work end up being on for like 2 hours reading threads... discipline is stronger and the board is moving a little slower so I can actually keep it from taking over lol

I tried taking a pic of her booty for you guys. I've had her in class for two semesters and looked like your usual mid 30's awg. She's cute, very minimal to no make up, glasses and pigtails every day. She wears long flannels covering the mass but today she said nah. I'm buried in my books doing my work and look left and boom. Fat, jiggly no panty lines in the spandex.she was singing happy bday to her seat neighbor and I was tilting my desk. I'm wearing some Portland Trail Blazers warm up pants and ready to break through them. Sorry my phone couldn't focus fast enough.

I tried taking a pic of her booty for you guys. I've had her in class for two semesters and looked like your usual mid 30's awg. She's cute, very minimal to no make up, glasses and pigtails every day. She wears long flannels covering the mass but today she said nah. I'm buried in my books doing my work and look left and boom. Fat, jiggly no panty lines in the spandex.she was singing happy bday to her seat neighbor and I was tilting my desk. I'm wearing some Portland Trail Blazers warm up pants and ready to break through them. Sorry my phone couldn't focus fast enough.
02be4a1bf024297b65eee171893aa3f5.gif

Ox just proved that not all situations require pics.
Most do, but not all.
Rep for effort tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ox.
i dont understand the whole "beard" movement.

like i can grow a healthy beard in maybe 3 weeks but i don't.

i shave every day.

i don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom