the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wtf do I do with the HD? I won't need it.
I got hds all over my house, I just use them to back up pics, music, stuff I made and what not. I got a USB thingy I plug it into and it just goes into my other computers and laptops and they show up like an external drive. Got them on ebay for 10 or 15 bucks with an external case.

Man, I'm heated. So I was shooting around at the gym and these kids were playing on the other court. Apparently one kid was playing some gritty defense and scratched this bigger kid. The bigger kid claims he's 17 but he's tatted up crazy and he looks so much older. Anyway, the bigger kid goes, "Don't you ****in' scratch me!" then just slaps the ish out of the little kid. Mind you the little kid is probably like 5'4" 100 pounds soaking wet and the bigger kid is like 5'10" and a solid 160. So the smaller kid gets heated and screams, "DON'T YOU EVER SLAP ME AGAIN!" The bigger kid was just like, "Oh yeah? **** you gonna do about it?" So nothing really happens and the game goes on. Then I just hear the smaller kid go, "WTF". I look over and he's got a nosebleed. Apparently the bigger kid just hooked the smaller kid. I wanted so bad to step in and beat the big kid's *** but I ain't tryna catch a case.
I hate those players that try to act big in a pickup game. Nobody is impressed. It just makes you look like a douche. 

Im getting real sick of the player who can barely grab on his best jump who tries to prove he can dunk before the start of games. Clank, "okay Kay Kay Kay I got this next one, akay okay" CLANK. "Okay, bro throw me an oop please, imma put it down!" Clank.

Like, come on man, we're trying to run it back. Nobody cares that you can finger tip the ball into the hoop on a 10 step running gather :lol:

Idk if should get the S8 or go with an iPhone 7. My current phone stays tripping. I've had a Samsung phone before and I hated how much bloatware was on them. I've never had an iPhone so idk if I'm missing or on greatness or not. What y'all think I should do?

^Well, good morning to me.

Job update: Received a reply from my thank you letter from the head manager at the site and said that he enjoyed our conversation and hopes to make a decision in the next couple weeks.

I hope it's a good sign that he replied. I never get a reply from all the thank you letters I send after interviews.

Too much caffeine yesterday kept me awake ..I had two coca colas (I gave up soda a long time ago) ..only slep 2.5 hours

Back
Top Bottom