the thread about nothing...

Giving cash away on my twitter fyi.
HonestLazyCarp.gif

People who dont follow back...wassup with you?

How you got 565 followers but you only follow 124...AND YOUR PROFILE IS PRIVATE.
This means you had to take the time to "accept" the person following you, but you dont take the time to follow back?
Is your life that interesting that you feel you deserve that many followers but the overwhelming majority of them arent worthy of being followed?

I really like to know the thought process behind this. I understand if youre a celebrity but all you do is have a blog and a NT account.

If I sound angry I just want to state that Ive never had a twitter account.

I also agree with this. Makes it seem like they're better than you, but we all know they're working minimum wage jobs.

I also agree with this. Makes it seem like they're better than you, but we all know they're working minimum wage jobs.

MY IG is private. I do it because I don't want any nonsense on my account. It's not about feeling better than anybody, I just don't like BS, and most internet traffic is...BS

I need to start deleting the accounts I follow, I never look at the main feed on IG. I just search for everything I want to look at.

Back
Top Bottom