the thread about nothing...

20170823_064746.png

20170823_065452.png

20170823_064840.png
giphy.webp

I always called them Piroshki's. The Russian Mafia Deli used to have that variety tho. Broccoli Chesse Ground Beef and Onion ones were my ish.
Oh man, I loved Piroshki's.

They used to sell frozen Piroshki's when I was a kid and I loved getting those. Gonna see if they still make them lol.

4 of my kicks sold this week..they were sitting forever
I sold majority of my shoes too in the past two weeks. Still have Atmos AM1s, Atmos AMzeros, and my 01' Royals.

Trying to find a good price to list my Atmos AM1s.

I sold majority of my shoes too in the past two weeks. Still have Atmos AM1s, Atmos AMzeros, and my 01' Royals.

Trying to find a good price to list my Atmos AM1s.
Where did u sell them

Are the atmos DS??? How did u get them? Send them to FC

Where did u sell them

Are the atmos DS??? How did u get them? Send them to FC
Through eBay. May just go that route so I can sell them quick. But not sure if they will.

Atmos are not DS. Worn a couple of times. Still clean though.

Through eBay. May just go that route so I can sell them quick. But not sure if they will.

Atmos are not DS. Worn a couple of times. Still clean though.
Gotcha..selling on eBay scares the crap out of me..RIFLA and Round2 take worn kicks..I only sell thru FC and Stadium Goods

So do you go there in person or do you send them your shoes?
I go there..I'm in jersey..quick train ride to Manhattan..if I have a lot to bring I drive..but I can carry 5 pairs by myself..it's so easy..the hardest part is being able to actually get the sneakers..then u wait..get them..transport them to FC/SG and wait for them to sell..get a sold confirmation..request a direct deposit..rinse/repeat ..sneakers go much quicker on FC..and they handle everything..u don't have to worry about buyers flaking or getting scammed..when u go there they check to see if ur shoes are legit and never worn..then u agree on a price..then they are listed..u can also make price adjustments online at anytime..my 16 banneds were listed at $550 forever..I dropped it to $500..sold in 3 days..what's cool to is u request a payout whenever..so it's like another savings account

can also use that time to BS hangout in Manhattan..eat/go to supreme/Central Park,etc
Nice. Hoping to visit NY some time soon. Even though, I'm leaving the East Coast. I'm sure I'll find a way to get back here lol.

Nice. Hoping to visit NY some time soon. Even though, I'm leaving the East Coast. I'm sure I'll find a way to get back here lol.
It's cool I worked in the Manhattan so I'm not too crazy about it..but when u come make sure u stop in Williamsburg, Brooklyn..so much to do

damn!! Them feels tho.

im saying :lol: dude cant even get in 25 and up clubs yet

Literally

I think someone posted here the way great minds keep their desks and it said something about Ellon Musk doing this 25 min of unstop work and then a short break of 5-10 min

Being doing it for the last couple of days

It's working , currently on m 5 min of leisure

Hope it becomes an habit I need it :smile:

Back
Top Bottom