the thread about nothing...

Last time I had Chipotle was like 5 years ago. I don’t remember if it was good or not. My sister swears by chipotle though. Always tells me Chipotle > qdoba all day. Just curious if chipotle really that much better. I don’t have one near me though.

WiOwtCheer!!!
8180FEC7-AFD0-4511-846E-3BCFC97EFBAA.jpeg

He's like: "Gee, coffee is on sale today."

I work at a mental health facility. Having worked here for 7 years, it makes me realize. A person can look normal, talk normal, but they can be bat **** crazy

Your neighbor could be psychotic and ready to kill you but you don't know :lol:

Just drive man. Night drives are fun AF. You, your whip, your tunes. Nothing but peace.

When I bought a new car, it was stick. I would take my dad's car to work and when I came home at night around 12 pm, I'd take the new car out to teach myself manual

Those were the best times. It's long island and there are no cars on the road, and I'd just drive myself anywhere.

So the bourdain episode is in Singapore..all of the food looks amaze
You ever watch Masterchef Australia? Idk if y'all air that show but you learn so much about food on that show. They usually publish recipes from the show too. They get all sorts of guests like Heston Blumenthal from the famed The Fat Duck restaurant. That man is a genius b
It's baffling what that man can do with food.

You ever watch Masterchef Australia? Idk if y'all air that show but you learn so much about food on that show. They usually publish recipes from the show too. They get all sorts of guests like Heston Blumenthal from the famed The Fat Duck restaurant. That man is a genius b
It's baffling what that man can do with food.
we get that but not AU version

Back
Top Bottom