the thread about nothing...

Is no idea being original true?

Let’s say I want To make a video game with a cat that’s a crip , who father is a blood ,
Who lives in a trash can and does backflips for money....

U telling me somebody else thought of that?

Naw son

Just thought about something. Family member who I haven't seen since like 5 asked me if my Brothers Dad & my mom were together and didn't understand why that mattered to her......all this lady wanted to do was probably talk negatively about my mom and her situation to people who don't even come around here to say what's up to the family. I'ma start checking people subtly when they ask me stuff like this, I don't give a damn what my mom doing as long as she happy & not being abused by anyone lol.

Is no idea being original true?

Let’s say I want To make a video game with a cat that’s a crip , who father is a blood ,
Who lives in a trash can and does backflips for money....

U telling me somebody else thought of that?

Naw son

Being "original" is always a plus b/c that means that you are first but it's all about if you have the best version of whatever idea you have. There's a million and one coffee shops but they not Starbucks if u catch my drift. You also have to factor in if your idea is ahead of your society, the world society, & technology.

Was just thinking about How To Make It In America earlier today too. I wonder what Ben and Cam would be doing now? Probably living that canceled life still :lol:

AE2A3A14-D00F-4D12-A328-06DFFE126C6E.gif

Was just thinking about How To Make It In America earlier today too. I wonder what Ben and Cam would be doing now? Probably living that canceled life still :lol:
Not sure how but I ended up being friends with Cam on Facebook, a few years ago he posted a picture with Ben and said they were working on bringing the show back. That was a while ago though, its sad cause you would think a show like that would thrive today with the increased interest in fashion now a days. :smh:

EDIT: Also didn't realize till way after the fact that Cam played Tony Alva on Lords of Dogtown :pimp:, love that movie

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
Not sure how but I ended up being friends with Cam on Facebook, a few years ago he posted a picture with Ben and said they were working on bringing the show back. That was a while ago though, its sad cause you would think a show like that would thrive today with the increased interest in fashion now a days. :smh:

EDIT: Also didn't realize till way after the fact that Cam played Tony Alva on Lords of Dogtown :pimp:, love that movie

I like Victor Rasuk as an actor. I'd like to see him in more projects. The premise of the show was good, I blame the writers of the show though. It showed good promise in season 1, but in season 2 it fell completely flat. I don't know what the hell the writers were doing.

I like Victor Rasuk as an actor. I'd like to see him in more projects. The premise of the show was good, I blame the writers of the show though. It showed good promise in season 1, but in season 2 it fell completely flat. I don't know what the hell the writers were doing.
I dont know about all that, I thought season 2 was decent although incredibly ridiculous at times. I was looking forward to season 3 though

Reactions: Ube
Once I get some steady income again I'ma start buying those AAA+ fakes. The leather on these jawns look better than the leather on most flagship Nike shoes. :lol: Price is cheap and wayyyyy less than retail & resell.

Once I get some steady income again I'ma start buying those AAA+ fakes. The leather on these jawns look better than the leather on most flagship Nike shoes. :lol: Price is cheap and wayyyyy less than retail & resell.

:smh: Stop trying to justify fraudulence.

I just noticed the kid in the Rocket Mortgage commercial has a StockX hat on. Let me find out Quicken owns StockX.

James Harden pushed Wesley Johnson.

Back
Top Bottom