the thread about nothing...

I’m also from NYC and we see it all unfortunately. I’ve spent a few holidays serving meals in shelters. I spend some time in Philly and it’s also very prevalent there. It’s quite troubling

Just to ask, has anyone ever encountered a homeless woman?

EDIT: NVM, I have but seems like more of a rarity. Conversation starter.

Yes, plenty.

Seen a guy today man was doing the heisman down the street. Dude has on grey sweats and had pissed himself. He fell down and started rolling around. Smh

If you were going to be homeless, why wouldn’t you choose to live somewhere warm year round or near a beach? A bus ticket can’t be that expensive

Boy-ogles-cheerleader.gif

If you were going to be homeless, why wouldn’t you choose to live somewhere warm year round or near a beach? A bus ticket can’t be that expensive
If you're homeless in, let's say, NY for example...a bus ticket to Florida would be 80-100 (just from a quick google)

I imagine homeless people are just concerned with having the funds day to day to buy food

Not to mention a majority of homeless people are mentally ill or are substance abusers...probably don't have the mental faculty to plan towards moving somewhere warmer

UPS Employee Steals $1,100 in Sneakers From New Jersey Facility
By Jonathan Sawyer in Life
Published in March 2018

ups-employee-steals-sneakers-001-680x453.jpg

A UPS employee in Secaucus, New Jersey was recently charged with stealing more than $1,100 USD in sneakers directly from the company’s facility, NJ.com reports.

41-year-old Halif Bryant of Jersey City was arrested on March 15 at 7:48 a.m. and charged with theft. Shortly thereafter, he was processed and then released. Bryant reportedly stole three pairs of shoes, again, valued at over $1,100 USD, although the brand of sneakers has not been disclosed.

This of course isn’t the first time in recent memory that a sneaker theft has made headlines. Just last year $14,000 USD in Nike footwear was stolen from a semi truck, while later in 2017 a trailer carrying roughly $1 million USD worth of shoes was snatched in Torrance, California.

For more on the story, follow on over to NJ.com.

Which nt'er got them sticky fingers....lol don't trust these delivery guys man...they peep game just like we do.

Donald Trump is it president :lol:
This is still funny to me. America is going down the drain, people. Just watch it unfold.

I'm confused about the rules? Thought stealing mail was a federal crime. But dude got caught, was arrested and released in a few hours?
He/she was proably charged with grand larceny. but having that on your record will red flag on a background check for a future job prospect. but this validates a lot of concerns that ups,FedEx delivery guys do steal and not just seasonal workers.

Back
Top Bottom