the thread about nothing...

I am partly a dental home analyst....make sure that folks who are on govt based dental plans find proper homes
I do dental claim for all the states.who adminster gov benefit s and healthcare market place
Help providers with claims and questions
do chat for when people dont want to call in

Also in office guru for knowledge aling with 3 other people
Not bad, I had a feeling you dealt with some sort of insurance cause of the way you worded your last post lol I do Auto/Home insurance but I'd be a lil pissed if I had to do Sundays since it's guaranteed off

1375-1335295223.jpg

Not bad, I had a feeling you dealt with some sort of insurance cause of the way you worded your last post lol I do Auto/Home insurance but I'd be a lil pissed if I had to do Sundays since it's guaranteed off

We are trying to streamline calls . they used to based on skillset . so now everyone has tp know everything but in different level

We are trying to streamline calls . they used to based on skillset . so now everyone has tp know everything but in different level
I feel you on that. We're getting licensed in all 50 states now along with adding Umbrella policies to all frontline agents. Apparently it's supposed to help with the call volume, but honestly I don't see it doing much once it does.

Damn what to eat today? Had some chinese food yesterday and some lengua tacos the day before that. Thinking about some steak :D

Back
Top Bottom