the thread about nothing...

The new Blackberry is very tempting.

I wouldn’t buy it for $650 asking price way too much for what is being offered from competitors.

Unless you work some secret clearance job it may work in that aspect. The phone will be a big inconvenience as a daily driver imo in modern smartphone that we currently have in the market.

In the Bay Area, we were talking about the homeless problem in SF. He seemed pretty sane, like he probably isn't a serial killer. He was talking about how in some country the homeless are killed.

I don't know man serial killers do attack homeless people. Nyc has a huge homeless problem but they are constantly working on it with poverty elevation programs for those who actually seek help.

But that insane train of thought to say "they should kill people for being homeless"

I don't know man serial killers do attack homeless people. Nyc has huge homeless problem but they are constantly
He seemed pretty "normal" in the other parts of our conversation. His Rating is 4.93 with over a year of driving. He didn't say he wanted to do the killing himself but that some other country implemented the policy and got good results.

He seemed pretty "normal" in the other parts of our conversation. His Rating is 4.93 with over a year of driving. He didn't say he wanted to do the killing himself but that some other country implemented the policy and got good results.

Hmm which country is this ? I'm curious.

Also I hate conversing with Uber drivers. Just drive cot dammit.

In the Bay Area, we were talking about the homeless problem in SF. He seemed pretty sane, like he probably isn't a serial killer. He was talking about how in some country the homeless are killed.
People with mental illness can present as normal most of the time.

I talk to quite a few people who've killed before (because of my line of work) and they all come off as normal at first until you really get to know them lol

Last edited:
I wouldn’t buy it for $650 asking price way too much for what is being offered from competitors.

Unless you work some secret clearance job it may work in that aspect. The phone will be a big inconvenience as a daily driver imo in modern smartphone that we currently have in the market.
It's only tempting to have a phone with a physical keyboard. That's all. Not important enough at work where I'm on my phone 24/7 sending emails and messages to set up meetings lol.

Yeah, I might do an "NT" podcast topic and message some of you guys to share your thoughts about NT lol.

Again, don't expect this to be some grand production. Just a small personal project to learn and have fun with.

Just saw the Robin Williams documentary on HBO.

Still sad that he's gone. Sucks how he changed the last part of his life and his closest friends could see that he wasn't the same.

Holy Moly

tumblr_inline_o54czkKQek1qhepz2_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom