the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Dumped her for call of duty

Its not a fantasy career.

In 2014 before he started dating her, he made almost 40k just off the game. Not including his Faze salary and youtube ad revenue.

You can make a lot of money playing/being involved in video games. These Faze guys make millions.

I'm fully aware or the esports world, I had friend who was involved with this back when COD MW2 esports stuff and was most popular video game to play.

She try to recruit me, I said got college to finish. I finished college and she eneded losing her good friends cause she fake with her relationships she had with my other friends.

Money can buy all that material ish and fake friends you want, but that ish ain't gonna keep you happy.

This is my opinion. Take it or leave it.

I'm fully aware or the esports world, I had friend who was involved with this back when COD MW2 esports stuff and was most popular video game to play.

She try to recruit me, I said got college to finish. I finished college and she eneded losing her good friends cause she fake with her relationships she had with my other friends.

Money can buy all that material ish and fake friends you want, but that ish ain't gonna keep you happy.

This is my opinion. Take it or leave it.

I dont really know what to make of this post other than money cant buy happiness.

But hes been tapping that for years now, hes young, good looking, got money,fame and a lucrative career.

Hell be alright even if hes not hitting "Mexicos Hottest Weather Reporter"

Dimes get dropped everyday.

She bad af but dude was tired of her bs and wanted to concentrate on his things.

More power to him.

I totally get that. That's why I said her pu**y must be weak for that to happen.

Thier life goals don't match up thus why he broke up with her.

At least he wasn't married to her, shorty would have taken half and the Xbox if it was a divorce. #justsayin

The p was probably great. But the guy has a 7 figure career to think about so I can't blame him

Professional Call of duty isn't like professional basketball... Earning a certain amount of money is only guaranteed when you win tournaments

IMG_20180724_143500_061.jpg

In Jesus' holy name, I’m winning the Mega Millions jackpot for this cycle once it reaches 656 Million Dollars. I have infinite money in my bank account. I love having infinite money in the bank. I have infinite money in my bank account. I have infinite income. I am blessed and highly favored. I am grateful to be rich. I am thankful to be wealthy. I absolutely love being rich. I am capable of winning quadrillions and quadrillions of dollars. I am a natural born lottery winner. I am a lottery winning genius. I am so grateful to infinite money in my bank account. I am thankful for eternal blessings and luck. I have a super human instinct to win the lottery and make money. Making money is my sport. From atoms to galaxies, I control money in all forms, shapes, and sizes. I have lucky blessed DNA and lucky blessed angels looking over me. I will be the first person ever to become a multi Googolplexianaire. I am the luckiest, most blessed person on earth. My mind is totally focused on winning lottery numbers. Every cell in my body generates wealth, health, and positivity. I always choose winning numbers. I am genius stock investor and forex trader. I am a master money manipulator. I am happy and confident. I always do the things I enjoy doing. I am destined to win huge sums of money. My mind is in sync with the force of universal luck and blessings. I believe deeply I can win the lottery. I deeply love, cherish, and value my life. I have multiple sources of income. I am a excellent businessman. I love making money. From star to star, I will make money for all eternity. I am a master in real estate, buying and selling top quality homes, only the best houses. I am making quantum leaps towards having greater riches in abundance. I posses wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. I will flex, stunt, and ball for all eternity. I will prosper, thrive, and flourish for all eternity. Imagination can create the truth. I have peace, health, and wealth. I am secure, safe, and sound. I am the king of the Universe and I serve the God of the Universe. In the Lord God I trust. Glory, honor, immortality. Amen.⚛ #megamillionsjackpotwinner #powerballjackpotwinner #cash4lifejackpotwinner #berkshirehathaway #goldmansachs

I'd give all the money to my mom

Witnessed a guy tear his achilles, another dislocate a finger and another sprain an ankle all under 24 hours playing basketball. Makes me feel grateful that I'm in one piece this afternoon n get to have fun

Where you playing with uncle drew league wtf?

Back
Top Bottom