the thread about nothing...

08EF41AD-75E7-4FA1-86C7-4823AD14ADA2.gif
A2E4DCB2-3815-4A58-AC6A-13517D87D331.gif

At the burger joint and this customer (older man) asked the cashier(a young man, probably a teenager) for a BLT sandwich. The cashier did not know what it was. The customer yelled at the cashier for not knowing and suggested that someone else should work in his place. This lady next to the rude customer told him to calm down and the cashier might be new. The rude customer told the lady to mind her own business. The lady told the man there is no need to be so obnoxiously rude. The customers went separate ways to sit at different tables. Then the rude customers number was called, the pickup happened to be right next to the lady and he pointed at the sign and said "it's right there Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato". The lady went to the cashier and apologized for what he had to go through. I'm going to give the young man $10 to make his day better. :smh:

At the burger joint and this customer (older man) asked the cashier(a young man, probably a teenager) for a BLT sandwich. The cashier did not know what it was. The customer yelled at the cashier for not knowing and suggested that someone else should work in his place. This lady next to the rude customer told him to calm down and the cashier might be new. The rude customer told the lady to mind her own business. The lady told the man there is no need to be so obnoxiously rude. The customers went separate ways to sit at different tables. Then the rude customers number was called, the pickup happened to be right next to the lady and he pointed at the sign and said "it's right there Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato". The lady went to the cashier and apologized for what he had to go through. I'm going to give the young man $10 to make his day better. :smh:
I'd have ***** on that guy's burger or something lol

Back
Top Bottom