the thread about nothing...

If I can’t say Hi to a ***** I don’t need her.
Hi has got me many a yams if you look right and approach a woman correctly. But of course my experiences are not digital :D
Even worst for real life :sick: this game is universal online or not I would never just say hi to a female I’m trying to run down on lol that’s just weak lazy game no matter how good you look

not-sure-if-tan-or-tay.jpg

Even worst for real life :sick: this game is universal online or not I would never just say hi to a female I’m trying to run down on lol that’s just weak lazy game no matter how good you look
Different strokes for different folks. Whatever get you what you need. I used to run game but honestly too old for that ****. My game is me at this point. You take it or leave it unless you inspire
me. I think women I’m into like the fact I’m confident in me more so than I can spew good bs.

I've found simple **** works better with women older than 25. They all love to laugh though, you get a chick cracking up you'll be in her good graces in no time

EDIT: This is for real life use only, haven't used apps yet although I probably will set some **** up after my next haircut
Lol @ y’all down playing the online pimping smh

Dudes who are compulsive liars get a lot of yambs. I know a few. But if you know you are not a good liar, do not attempt it. It's probably better to be yourself in that case.
Being a compulsive liar and running game is two totally different things trust me I do both lol

Saying hi to females in real life has gotten me plenty of yams. Haven't used tinder in like 3 years. It will get you plenty of dates and smashes, but I'm goood. I'd rather go after what I want live in action. No need to overcomplicate things with broads.

Back
Top Bottom