the thread about nothing...

People are cold.
1D6281A0-40EA-4A69-86DB-E622B86D8E82.jpeg

Even worse she did it to 1000s of people....

#coleworld
#trustnobody

She gave in her 2 weeks resignation and that was her last day and last call too. Too bad she wont get charged.

That won't stop the victims family member showing her those hands.
Eh..I don’t think they will. I hope some sort of justice will be served tho. Legal or not. If she didn’t enjoy her job, fine...resign. But since she accepted that position she should’ve still done her job correctly, don’t take it out on the victim. She’s the dumb *** that signed up for it.

Really thinking about getting into Funko Pops lol there’s 3 I like already. They’re not expensive and they got so many out there

Anybody know why I get this error from my macbook? I can see these instagram posts fine from my phone and iMac.

Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 7.27.29 PM.png

Bout to watch this later. Really went under the radar hope it’s not so stupid it’s just stupid. But I mean Bill Murray is in it can’t be that bad.

Really wanted to watch that when I first saw the trailer, definitely went way under the radar though because I completely forgot about it. Might try to watch it next week if I can

Bout to watch this later. Really went under the radar hope it’s not so stupid it’s just stupid. But I mean Bill Murray is in it can’t be that bad.

I thought it was aight. Felt like it was a really laidback movie even in the action parts. I never really felt attached or cared too much for any of the characters if they died

Back
Top Bottom