the thread about nothing...

99DAEDAC-42EE-4C1F-869F-3A0FC2A5FC12.jpeg

The original Whopper clocks in at 660 calories (more than half of them coming from fat), 40 grams of fat, and 28 grams of protein. The Impossible Whopper comes in at 630 calories (again, half from fat), 34 grams of fat, and 25 grams of protein.

The Impossible Whopper does have significantly lower cholesterol — 10 milligrams compared to 90 milligrams — but has more sodium at 1,240 milligrams compared to 980 milligrams.

Was thiiiissss close to getting that Impossible Whopper last night before heading to the movie theater....glad I passed on it and will avoid BK altogether.

Wtf is sad boy hours? I heard that **** from a coworker that’s 22. **** had me trippin like wth does that mean? I’m washed y’all. ?

I saw this group of people approach the police on the street, explaining that they located their lost/stolen phone. It is in a restaurant on the street they are standing on. They need to take matters into their own hands with a @ninjahood musket or a @rockdeep pistol :lol:

Just finished the last man on earth series and just realized it got cancelled after 4 seasons

I was ready for the next episode to find out what happened smh

Needed a shirt that was easy to put on since i can't really move my right arm with this whole broken collar bone thing....so i had no choice...but to cut the sleevs off my Wolf Shirt and make it a take top.

PS....i hate mosquitoes so so much

Dang! It got that look that says "please Kill me! I been dying for 30yrs from this tumor, but b****made mf here been flakin..."

Love running into some classic Boondocks I ain't ever read before.
Boondocks_19961203_archives_first-published.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom