the thread about nothing...

udeln4bebb241.png

This article may be old, but I knew this had to be addressed. In this me too era, what's the attitude towards places like Hooters where it's obvious that men go there you ogle women, get drunk and flirt. Basically a PG13 strip club.

This article may be old, but I knew this had to be addressed. In this me too era, what's the attitude towards places like Hooters where it's obvious that men go there you ogle women, get drunk and flirt. Basically a PG13 strip club.

The difference is substantial. The #metoo movement, at its core, were women coming out who were put in or forced into uncomfortable situations to put it lightly.

Places like Hooters, etc can still exist because those women exercised their right to work there. It was their choice. Doesn’t mean they should be getting touched or anything like that.

It’s having a choice vs not having a choice.

Excellent podcast episode about how we behave differently in situations vs how we predict we'd behave

has anyone done it in a car before? apparently this is really common but I'm surprised because it is illegal and could get you registered as a sex offender

Bro, I know you probably don’t want to hear this or probably not going to believe me, but this isn’t a real issue. I’m going to get my KHUFU KHUFU on for second, this is a white male supremacy problem. White privilege plus female entitlement got white women tripping. If you talk to real, non internet women(that’s not a jab), they still want men to be men. They’re complaining about da emasculation just as much ninja. Case in point, despite that article, a similar style restaurant named Bombshells is FLOURISHING. Twin Peaks are having problems keeping waitresses because they’re all going to Bombshells.

TLDR: Do you. Don’t worry about that ****.

Back
Top Bottom