the thread about nothing...

What are y’all wrestling folks gonna do? :lol:

5fd5bd33-e4d0-4439-a349-cc43d6395fb2-gif.2148207

tumblr_pez3sw5QdS1qeiy6vo1_500.gif

I don’t know if y’all remember me posting I was sick in December. All the symptoms were there. Just because WE didn’t know about doesn’t mean it didn’t exist. The Japanese cruise ship incident happened in January and it takes a while for it to kick in. I’m sure it’s been around longer than we realize.
Finally got a chance to respond
When you got it did you know anyone that was sick before or during? Or do you think you got it somewhere else? Did anyone you came in contact with get sick after you?

On those response from twitter people said either no one they knew got sick after or they had a mild cold like symptoms. Are they assuming those mild symptoms are the same virus? Why can’t it be a seasonal cold, flu or fever since it’s almost the same symptoms? The flu that we are all familiar with killed a lot of people too. I’m sure some of those cases could be the coronavirus but just saying If it’s as contagious and deadly as what they say it is how come people around them didn’t really get sick or die? Thankfully it didn’t happen. Those people don’t even know if they actually had it, feels like they’re saying it just to say it so they could be a part of something.

Just want to be clear I do take this seriously and I’m not touching anyone just in case some people are more nervous and careful about it and I respect their opinion on it. I hope this will eventually pass and we all just go on with our lives.

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss those.

My favorites are the round chocolate ones sprinkled with peanuts or coconut shavings.
The other donuts are too soft, these are more dense and goes well with milk. But I’m an equal opportunity donut lover.

Finally got a chance to respond
When you got it did you know anyone that was sick before or during? Or do you think you got it somewhere else? Did anyone you came in contact with get sick after you?

On those response from twitter people said either no one they knew got sick after or they had a mild cold like symptoms. Are they assuming those mild symptoms are the same virus? Why can’t it be a seasonal cold, flu or fever since it’s almost the same symptoms? If it’s as contagious and deadly as what they say it is how come people around them didn’t really get sick or die? The flu that we are all familiar with killed a lot of people too. I’m sure some of those cases could be the coronavirus but just saying they still don’t know anyone that had a serious Illness or died, thankfully. Those people don’t even know if they actually had it, feels like they’re saying it just to say it so they could be a part of something.

Just want to be clear I do take this seriously and I’m not touching anyone just in case some people are more nervous and careful about it and I respect their opinion on it. I hope this will eventually pass and we all just go on with our lives.
I wasn’t around anyone sick that I recall, but I did a lot of Christmas shopping. My mom pretty much begged me to come stay over there with her and my 2 sisters. My mom got sick for a couple days on a cruise(I know, right), but she said it was light. My 2 sisters never got sick. My homebody was at my place when it kicked in. We were smoking together and he didn’t get sick...and he STAY sick. My mom is convinced I had it. Houston does have a substantial Chinese population. There’s no telling who came and went with what before it blew up.

not gonna hold you guys, one of these relief checks is going to one of the following:

-ts1s, IV's, VI's or the dunks
-off white x nike something
-the grass air max 1 joints

because ***** *** snkrs is trash and nike is trash and travis scott is trash and virgil is trash and because bots ****ed the game up.

Back
Top Bottom