the thread about nothing...

My doctor said that the ideal weight for our height is 150-155 but I’m that now and I think it’s too thin. I think 165-70 is perfect providing your arms are a decent size.

Ahh, I see. I do 32x32 but only in low tops. I don’t like seeing my jeans scrunched up with high top sneakers. Yes, I’m odd like that.
150 is definitely too thin imo but perhaps we think that because we look at weight from an American lense and we’re fat af out here 🤷🏿‍♂️

150 is definitely too thin imo but perhaps we think that because we look at weight from an American lense and we’re fat af out here 🤷🏿‍♂️
Yeah, true. I was thinking the same. America does have a weight problem compared to other countries. Big population of obese people.

Man 150 is tiny - I was 5’11 155 as a freshman in HS and sooooo frail
It depends on your body type though, I’m assuming you had a lanky type body? I’m more proportional with a smaller midsection. I’ve had friends walk up to me during basketball games and say “damn, you’re taller than you look from the sideline”.

Yeah, true. I was thinking the same. America does have a weight problem compared to other countries. Big population of obese people.

Screenshot_20201013-225402_Chrome.jpg

It depends on your body type though, I’m assuming you had a lanky type body? I’m more proportional with a smaller midsection. I’ve had friends walk up to me during basketball games and say “damn, you’re taller than you look from the sideline”.
In HS I was about 150 but I didn’t look like a druggie. It was prob because of all that swimming. One of the best cardio and maintaining muscles.

Last edited by a moderator:
In HS I was about 150 but I didn’t look like a druggie. It was prob all that swimming. One of the best cardio and maintaining muscles.

You probably had some of that “teen years” fat we all tend to lose after high school. We look fine and so we begin the habit of poor eating...then the adult pounds start coming :lol:

Swimming really is awesome for your lungs. I’ve never felt more tired than after a simple 1 hour play in the pool. I used to do 3-4 games of full court basketball and it doesn’t compare to swimming.

Man, at his age you’d figure he’d chill with the fast food. He might be a diabetic already though, that Diet Coke is a dead giveaway :lol:

I want to get down to 155-160, currently at around 170-175 at 5'9, but my license has been 135 for a long time :lol: Would've been on track as I was going to the gym but with Covid that was out the door. Been starting to bike again, should get a jump rope too. I don't wear jeans a lot with a bigger waistline :blush:

I just started watching Emily in Paris on Netflix
I love it
Binge watched 5 episodes first time watching it

I want to get down to 155-160, currently at around 170-175 at 5'9, but my license has been 135 for a long time :lol: Would've been on track as I was going to the gym but with Covid that was out the door. Been starting to bike again, should get a jump rope too. I don't wear jeans a lot with a bigger waistline :blush:

Jump rope intervals>>>>>>>

I'm 6'4", roughly 240lbs. I'm planning on cutting back down to 200-205lbs. I've been hiding behind saying that I'm bulking when it's really just no longer being as strict with my macros as life gets busier. My strength is through the roof, but I feel fat as hell and calisthenics over 210lbs is a no-go. Luckily, weight loss is easy with a plant-based diet (almost five years now).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom