the thread about nothing...

yeah Ive seen a lot of stuff about how they are heavy anti muslim and anti immigration in general.

they want immigrants to only live in certain neighborhoods or "ghettos" as they call it and require them to attend classes on "dane values"
Well that's messed up.

damn-the-one-time-l-needed-a-sewing-kit-royal-15143481.png

yeah Ive seen a lot of stuff about how they are heavy anti muslim and anti immigration in general.

they want immigrants to only live in certain neighborhoods or "ghettos" as they call it and require them to attend classes on "dane values"

i think we could make a strong argument that all countries are anti-immigration in general

Been wanting to breed dogs for like 10 years on the side.... my dog is pass that point though.

Thinking bout finally saying **** it and finally go and Buy two pups I’ve been looking at

just thinking though lol

Furniture is mad expensive. I was looking for a simple tv stand and the prices were insane. I saw one on fb marketplace for 60 and dude never responded to my message, so I figured I'd just build my own since it was so basic. The materials were 30. I've never stained wood so I didn't know what to expect but it's literally just like painting. Once I finish this project I think I'm going to make this a side hustle. Even throw in an option for personalized pieces with name or dates with a wood burner.
Tryna get that 2020 corvette.

Back
Top Bottom