the thread about nothing...

Took a personality test today and I feel like it totally nailed it lol

E6CE5A73-D3A8-4C91-91E9-0BB3B065F1E4.png
4D01E42F-6672-417E-A9BF-B5369B7C06E6.jpeg
Same
myscreen_1609922179382.jpg

these people are not well

This is sadly very similar to conversations I have had with people.

"You know you pay into health care...it comes out of your paycheck....so if instead that money went to a public pot instead of a private it would be feasible for universal health care to not cost us more"

"I don't want to change health care"

"Why? How much does it cost for you to say....get crutches? To see a dermatologist that may be out of network? What if you have to call an ambulance how much does that cost"

"BRO...WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO!!!! THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE OUR FREEDOMS"

uhh...this went off the rails quick...ok

i hear you but you gotta look at it from other people's perspectives too.
imagine if you grew up watching your momma getting beaten. you probably wouldn't have a lot of sympathy either.
****ed up all around but it is what it is.
Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

And it's exactly these type of ill'-feeling harboring that makes it hard for anyone to grow and the world to be better.

Lead with love.

I'm all for understanding the other side, but no one's in the right to be the judge and executioner.

Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

And it's exactly these type of ill'-feeling harboring that makes it hard for anyone to grow and the world to be better.

Lead with love.

I'm all for understanding the other side, but no one's in the right to be the judge and executioner.
you should post this on twitter. i was just saying why someone might not have sympathy. i can't judge that person either tbf

My leasing office had chicken and waffles from Chuck fil a and mimosas. I almost didn't go bc I didn't get any sleep but I'm glad I did. It hit the spot. Champagne was 11% abv too. About to finish this and knock out.

My leasing office had chicken and waffles from Chuck fil a and mimosas. I almost didn't go bc I didn't get any sleep but I'm glad I did. It hit the spot. Champagne was 11% abv too. About to finish this and knock out.
things like this are very much appreciated.
pre covid we would have catering on saturday mornings and wine down wednesdays

you should post this on twitter. i was just saying why someone might not have sympathy. i can't judge that person either tbf
Twitter's a cesspool. I'm good.

It's not right for me to judge the person judging someone else, I agree. I will freely admit it is difficult for me though.

I've been trying to figure out growth vs being true to yourself for quite sometime now. Being your true self unapologetically is equally as important as growing as a person. So what portions of ourselves should we be willing to adjust for the prospect of growth? Obvious answer is what you feel you should change. But that seems weak, and wrong, IMO.

LMAO. The Force Awakens did a billion in it's first week. LMAO. Batman vs Superman didn't break a billion in theaters.
12402054_10206849751055790_5718828872953239652_o.jpg

having a good supervisor/boss at work is so under-appreciated.

never had to deal with a terrible boss.
Had some good bosses in my time, and some bosses that needed to increase there reading. I will admit I wasn't the best employee with each boss, but I agree a good boss is invaluable. Also a hands off boss doesn't always equal a good boss either.

I forgot to shout out my homie Seymour from Calabasas via SD,Skateboard D from the beach, Spaz aka D.Byrd, TJ Boyce, Barter, Ricky Leon,J.Aguilar aka Chapo,MC from Woodland Hills.

Hopefully everything was individually wrapped and not "open for people to take."

Never knew they even HAD waffles.

i don't think having a good boss is underappreciated. its usually very appreciated cause there are so many terrible managers out there.
its make or break for a lot of companies

Back
Top Bottom