the thread about nothing...

1609966674832.png

Man this look weak

Anyone remember this from 1995? Ol' Dirty Bastard kept it real with this one, especially letting MTV record it! He's a Real American! I think it's awesome he gamed the system by collecting welfare and food stamps when he had a record deal and released his solo album too! 👍😎🇺🇸

Peep the part where he said, "Why wouldn't you want to get free money?" 😆:emoji_money_mouth:💰💵

there’s no thread on this? This is literally insane

Mayo, meth trails, and bologna juice flying all through the air. They not only crossed the "Gun Line", they busted all up and through that bihh. If any of them looked like me, I wouldn't have made it past the outer perimeter. Mama would've been planning my funeral as we speak.

Anyone remember this from 1995? Ol' Dirty Bastard kept it real with this one, especially letting MTV record it! He's a Real American! I think it's awesome he gamed the system by collecting welfare and food stamps when he had a record deal and released his solo album too! 👍😎🇺🇸

Peep the part where he said, "Why wouldn't you want to get free money?" 😆:emoji_money_mouth:💰💵

Wu had like 84 members. That's a lot to split up. Would've been trying to collect from the system too lol

Damn I’m like a year and half late but I didn’t know cool grey 4s retroed 😦 one of my favorite pairs
But why are they going for $400 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom