the thread about nothing...

Think the most I've ever seen Visvim mocs/shoes go on sale for was 45 percent. I've wanted a pair for a while too, they feel great to the touch but I wouldn't want to go above 600 personally

I tried to study high off da weed last semster and it was interesting ... i still managed good grades but it took me twice as long to study lmfao

i miss weed
Cant wait till this semster is over so i can smoke again. Ive already booked a flight to colorado right after my final exam

I've never heard a John Mayer song in my life but he gets mentioned or is in some way apart of mad hobbies I follow. He's all over hodiknee for example

:lol: Reggie Miller praising Lebron until he airballs freethrow

man that ain’t no foul in the first place!!! Weak *** call smh

my guess is the thieves knew what was in the car
hell, could've been all an elaborate inside job. i know it's happeingin fast, but i'd be backing up if someone was grabbing my ****
crazy thing is, the police station is up the block

Funny yesterday I was driving in really slow traffic and saw in my rear view this guy driving with a white girl in the passenger, in a AAA roadside van... she had a fan of 20s that she was counting, taking pics of, etc. Probably a few G’s. I was thinking if I was in a Netflix movie, that chick would be an easy target :lol:

Well, how can you promote something you haven't experienced. I recommend you try it ! You specially would benefit from the experience.
I was talking about the ones I experimented of course. It might be great but I won't try. S___ may tastes like cake but I won't experiment either. No need to experiment everything in life. Being curious is a thing, but trying everything...
No synthetic drugs for me. Including synthetic cannabis as it has been proved it is more dangerous than natural one. I talk about "spice"

I was talking about the ones I experimented of course. It might be great but I won't try. S___ may tastes like cake but I won't experiment either. No need to experiment everything in life. Being curious is a thing, but trying everything...
No synthetic drugs for me. Including synthetic cannabis as it has been proved it is more dangerous than natural one. I talk about "spice"

It will be a legal medicine within a decade.

man that ain’t no foul in the first place!!! Weak *** call smh

Funny yesterday I was driving in really slow traffic and saw in my rear view this guy driving with a white girl in the passenger, in a AAA roadside van... she had a fan of 20s that she was counting, taking pics of, etc. Probably a few G’s. I was thinking if I was in a Netflix movie, that chick would be an easy target :lol:

I didn't say synthetic drugs are bad, I just said not for me, as I can't have any control on anything. If I had to do drugs it implies me to be able to live in a country where I can grow what I would then eat. So I see only cannabis and shrooms for that. As I don't want to smoke as it's bad for health plus not very pleasant to me neither. I know some synthetic stuff could be interesting. But as something is synthtetic I won't try, like LSD. Not for me. If I had to consume again, only cannabis and shrooms. And eaten for the cannabis if possible. But I won't plan to take anything no longer. It will sound quite stupid but best drug for me is trying to be healthy. Sleep enough, drink enough of water. No alcohol, no cigarettes, no cannabis. I need to improve what I eat because I'm not doing it good right. I just want my body to be healthy and my psychism to be refleted as it really is, whatever bad or good, but who I am for real, not a modify version of myself.

EDIT : for the legal situation France is late, cannabis still illegal here :lol:

AuniteAnnesSurfaceLink.png

Back
Top Bottom