the thread about nothing...

Cooler heads could have prevailed. Actions speak louder than words. His words were already VERY loud but like I said the action of getting in dude's face while other dude is strapped & than making the action to try & rip away his firearm is justification & reason to getting popped. Every action has a reaction. He let his emotions get the best of him. I feel bad for him as he only wanted to see & spend time with his son but he could've went about it in a much more civilized way.
He did want to spend time with his kid. But the anger and reaction Was definitely fueled by his dislike for the dude and the messy marriage situation. He wanted the drama. That’s the truth. He signed up for it. he got himself killed, another man probably locked up, made his child fatherless, and traumatized his ex who saw a murder. all because of his negative emotions he was holding and used this situation as an excuse to act out.

I explained literally every step of what went wrong with what the dude in the black shirt did.

Your entire argument revolves around victim-blaming someone for something they were legally entitled to.

It's extremely odd to place the onus on the person who is legally in the right while completely dismissing responsibility and justifying the party that was in the wrong every step of the way.
I get what you're saying but don't ignore the fact A. He was on private property
B. Why did he choose not to wait in his truck
C. Why did he get loud & belligerent to have his way?

And I explained literally every step & reason the wrongs dude in green shirt did that lead up to the event of him getting shot. Not victim-blaming, I'm simply pointing out the fact had dead dad done all this in a respectful civilized manner, he would not have wound up dead. He was legally entitled to pick up his son. He was NOT legally entitled to trespass & become a threat on private property.

It's extremely odd to ignore the actions of the deceased & blame the person who at first vocally in a calm manner asked the aggressor to exit his property while completely dismissing the facts that lead to the persons death. I'm not saying you're right or wrong, just respectfully stating my opinion. Peace & love ✌

I get what you're saying but don't ignore the fact A. He was on private property
B. Why did he choose not to wait in his truck
C. Why did he get loud & belligerent to have his way?

And I explained literally every step & reason the wrongs dude in green shirt did that lead up to the event of him getting shot. Not victim-blaming, I'm simply pointing out the fact had dead dad done all this in a respectful civilized manner, he would not have wound up dead. He was legally entitled to pick up his son. He was NOT legally entitled to trespass & become a threat on private property.

It's extremely odd to ignore the actions of the deceased & blame the person who at first vocally in a calm manner asked the aggressor to exit his property while completely dismissing the facts that lead to the persons death. I'm not saying you're right or wrong, just respectfully stating my opinion. Peace & love ✌
A. A judge literally decided that he had the right to be on that property at that given time, so that argument is entirely invalid
B. Based off of A, that's entirely irrelevant--another invalid argument
C. Because he was pissed off that his ex and her new mans were denying him the right to see his kid and violating a court order, which is a perfectly justifiable reason to be upset--another invalid and irrelevant argument.

You keep saying "had he done" to the dude that was in the right while completely ignoring the fact that had the ex complied with the court order and had her dumbass boyfriend not escalated a nonviolent situation to violence all of this would have been avoided.

The escalation to violence lies entirely on the shoulders of the boyfriend. The dad had every right to be on the property to pick up the child. The mother and the boyfriend had absolutely no right to deny him and the courts would agree. You're dead wrong about every aspect of this.

He did want to spend time with his kid. But the anger and reaction Was definitely fueled by his dislike for the dude and the messy marriage situation. He wanted the drama. That’s the truth. He signed up for it. he got himself killed, another man probably locked up, made his child fatherless, and traumatized his ex who saw a murder. all because of his negative emotions he was holding and used this situation as an excuse to act out.
That's what makes this tragic man the fact he genuinely wanted to spend time with his son & be active in his life. I'm not a father but am a father figure to my niblings & can understand the pain & hurt of that father. You're right seems to be an ugly marriage/divorce situation unfortunately. He could've had all the drama he wanted & should've yelled to his heart's content without reaching for the firearm. Out of all this that poor kid suffers the most- as is with most divorces involving young kids. I truly wish he didn't have to lose his life.

A. A judge literally decided that he had the right to be on that property at that given time, so that argument is entirely invalid
B. Based off of A, that's entirely irrelevant--another invalid argument
C. Because he was pissed off that his ex and her new mans were denying him the right to see his kid and violating a court order, which is a perfectly justifiable reason to be upset--another invalid and irrelevant argument.

You keep saying "had he done" to the dude that was in the right while completely ignoring the fact that had the ex complied with the court order and had her dumbass boyfriend not escalated a nonviolent situation to violence all of this would have been avoided.

The escalation to violence lies entirely on the shoulders of the boyfriend. The dad had every right to be on the property to pick up the child. The mother and the boyfriend had absolutely no right to deny him and the courts would agree. You're dead wrong about every aspect of this.
The right to pull up & wait for his son. The judges order didn't entitle him to go off the way he did & become intimidating to get his way.
B. Arguement A is valid. Thank you
C. So being pist off at the fact that that his ex and her new mans were denying him the right to see his kid and violating a court order, which is a perfectly justifiable reason to be upset is reason enough to yell & make demands on their property & get all crazy, Yeah get in the mans face, reach for his weapon instead of reaching for your phone to call 911-, yup THAT is the right way to go about it. Don't get the cops involved just act all macho yourself to solve the issue- wonderful idea bro. That's how you get yourself killed...case & point. Absolutely relevant argument.

You're right had the ex & the boyfriend just gave em his son @ 3:15 everything would've been fine. But bro, you're not going to tell me that it was ok for him tp lose his **** like that once they said kids not here. They should've followed the court order but they didn't EVEN more reason dead dad should've dialed 911 right away & let em know what's happenijg instead of advancing onto the property, make threats, get belligerent & try to snatch a weapon. He saw the gun & got even more riled up...all this demonstrates he was acting on emotion & adrenaline. He was asked to kindly stop & leave & he chose to ignore it by pushing his luck. How do you not see that?

The escaltion to violence & responsibity of death is 1000% on the dead dad. I could be dead wrong about all of this in your eyes & that's cool bro, that's your personal opinion & that's all it is, we don't have to agree. We'll see what the court thinks. Again, my brother, peace & love ✌.

No life treats.
No weapon drawn.
No breaking and entering.

1. U grabbing a gun?

2. After you grabbed your gun, U shooting everybody who doesnt act the way you want?
If I have asked you to leave not once but multiple times to leave my property given the way you're acting & you continuously get louder & crazier, yes I am grabbing my gun because I don't know what you're capable of doing next.

2. After I grab my gun & you get even more aggressive that I have one, the exact second you reach for my gun I AM BLOWING YOUR ****ING HEAD OFF!
I am shooting every last person who is going to be dumb enough to reach for my weapon

If I have asked you to leave not once but multiple times to leave my property given the way you're acting & you continuously get louder & crazier, yes I am grabbing my gun because I don't know what you're capable of doing next.

2. After I grab my gun & you get even more aggressive that I have one, the exact second you reach for my gun I AM BLOWING YOUR ****ING HEAD OFF!
I am shooting every last person who is going to be dumb enough to reach for my weapon

why did you leave off why he was getting louder & crazier?

why did you leave off why he was getting louder & crazier?
I didn't state the reason(s) as we all know it already. This discussion has been going on a few pages now lol. He went there to pick up his son & was told by his ex & boyfriend that his son isn't there at their house. After not getting his son as expected he went on the aggressive.

I didn't state the reason(s) as we all know it already. This discussion has been going on a few pages now lol. He went there to pick up his son & was told by his ex & boyfriend that his son isn't there at their house. After not getting his son as expected he went on the aggressive.

i think it's reasonable to think that almost 100% of males (obv not you) would understand & agree with why the dead dad was getting louder & crazier

the mf who shot dead dad could have chosen multiple of other options to resolve this matter

c6d78swqq0281.jpg

So accurate.

Hell, go anywhere and keep your mask on in that isn't in a mandate zone and you will get these dirty looks.

:smh:

Not life-threatening. I'm not grabbing a gun.

Green shirt would've got these hands unless I saw or was threanten otherwise.

Not worth to snatch a life.

If I can handle with my hands, it's going to get handled with my hands. I wasnt raised to go grab a bigger weapon because I see a guy yelling for his daughter in front of my house.

He came with a weapon. Different story.
Threatened me with a weapon. Different story.
Pulled up with 3 or more people for back up. Different story.
Causing physical harm. Different story.
Causing physical damage. Different story.

Not racing inside the house to grab anything but maybe a phone because a guy is yelling.

I've seen similar and worse situations without the need of gun.

i think it's reasonable to think that almost 100% of males (obv not you) would understand & agree with why the dead dad was getting louder & crazier

the mf who shot dead dad could have chosen multiple of other options to resolve this matter
Actually I would understand why he was getting louder & crazier but nice try with the "(obv not you)" 👍. It's his love for his son & it was his time to pick em up, I totally get & understand that. In my posts I didn't write directly about why he got riled up & the cause of his anger, my bad. He's a father who genuinely loves his son & wants to spend time with em. Clearly it was a ugly relationship from before & it boiled over to this. What I am against is the way he went about trying to demand to get his son once the opposing party said no. He could've been like ok, so that's how you wanna play it lemme just call the cops & they can be the ones to resolve this.

You're also right, boyfriend could've handled it differently as well but judging by what actually did happen & seeing dead dad try & reach for boyfriends gun is what got em killed. Why did dead dad reach for the weapon? Can we say if the gun were to get in his hand, would he have just kept it to himself or given the emotional state of mind he was in...he would very likely use it to kill said boyfriend. If you were in a situation where someone tried to rip your gun out of your hand, what would your next course of action be? So in short, emotions running high for dead dad- yes, justified, escalating it further with his aggressive behavior- stupid & wrong

That's what makes this tragic man the fact he genuinely wanted to spend time with his son & be active in his life. I'm not a father but am a father figure to my niblings & can understand the pain & hurt of that father. You're right seems to be an ugly marriage/divorce situation unfortunately. He could've had all the drama he wanted & should've yelled to his heart's content without reaching for the firearm. Out of all this that poor kid suffers the most- as is with most divorces involving young kids. I truly wish he didn't have to lose his life.
Him wanting to spend time with his sone wasn’t the genuine reason. There are a lot of variables to contributed but sayin “he just wanted to spend time with his son” is minimizing or sugarcoating it. He’s he wanted to spend time, but his reaction wasn’t just because of that,

like if your ex’s boyfriend accidentally bumps you and gets rude and you permanently disable him. It’s not just because he bumped you. That’s the kinda defense lawyers use to hide the real concealed motives. The truth is the truth tho

Actually I would understand why he was getting louder & crazier but nice try with the "(obv not you)" 👍. It's his love for his son & it was his time to pick em up, I totally get & understand that. In my posts I didn't write directly about why he got riled up & the cause of his anger, my bad. He's a father who genuinely loves his son & wants to spend time with em. Clearly it was a ugly relationship from before & it boiled over to this. What I am against is the way he went about trying to demand to get his son once the opposing party said no. He could've been like ok, so that's how you wanna play it lemme just call the cops & they can be the ones to resolve this.

You're also right, boyfriend could've handled it differently as well but judging by what actually did happen & seeing dead dad try & reach for boyfriends gun is what got em killed. Why did dead dad reach for the weapon? Can we say if the gun were to get in his hand, would he have just kept it to himself or given the emotional state of mind he was in...he would very likely use it to kill said boyfriend. If you were in a situation where someone tried to rip your gun out of your hand, what would your next course of action be? So in short, emotions running high for dead dad- yes, justified, escalating it further with his aggressive behavior- stupid & wrong
What do you think would have happened had the boyfriend not gone and grabbed the gun?

Him wanting to spend time with his sone wasn’t the genuine reason. There are a lot of variables to contributed but sayin “he just wanted to spend time with his son” is minimizing or sugarcoating it. He’s he wanted to spend time, but his reaction wasn’t just because of that,

like if your ex’s boyfriend accidentally bumps you and gets rude and you permanently disable him. It’s not just because he bumped you. That’s the kinda defense lawyers use to hide the real concealed motives. The truth is the truth tho
When I said that I meant it's sad he was being a father to his son lost his life. Thers's a pile of reasons & emotions behind this & it seeme by denying his legal right the ex & bf were out to get him or mess with em by denying his visitation. I'm not saying they are angels by any means. There's more to it like you said & I agree with that. Like my whole arguement at the core is that once he saw they're refusing, try to stay level headed & call the cops. It could've been easily avoided & to reach for the dudes firearm was plain stupidity. He could've gone back to his vehicle & be like alright my son is in there, he is with them & I don't want to risk his safety so let me just call the right people & take it from there. No one deserves to lose their lives like this- I'm 100% in agreement BUT don't let your emotions get the best of you & I'll say it once again, don't reach for their firearm. All they have to do at that point is blast you & claim self defense

Dead dad would continue his tirade until he got his son & given his out of control demeanor, I believe(my opinion) he would have engaged ex's bf to inflict bodily harm or worse
There’s an old adage in cognitive behavioral therapy that you can’t control the world around you, but you control the way you react to the world around you.

Why is the dad responsible for the boyfriend’s reaction?

Also you’d agree the outcome would have still been better had he not decided to get the gun, right?

Back
Top Bottom