Screenshot_20220111-183158__01.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220111_182740__01.jpg
    IMG_20220111_182740__01.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20220111_182748__01.jpg
    IMG_20220111_182748__01.jpg
    465.1 KB · Views: 2
really bored channel surfing and came across a series about Demi Lovato being abducted by aliens ....

this broad is really out there :lol: she's talking about the aliens were brother and sister. she's trying to get to the bottom of why they picked her .... her dealer has A1 sh*t :lol:

she just got a spider tattooed on her head because she recently had an experience with one that taught her about pottery and weaving .... drugs are bad ....

really bored channel surfing and came across a series about Demi Lovato being abducted by aliens ....

this broad is really out there :lol: she's talking about the aliens were brother and sister. she's trying to get to the bottom of why they picked her .... her dealer has A1 sh*t :lol:

she just got a spider tattooed on her head because she recently had an experience with one that taught her about pottery and weaving .... drugs are bad ..
How demi Wana be called they but out here giving aliens a gender 👀😂🤦🏾‍♂️
rick-james-laughing.gif

she just got a spider tattooed on her head because she recently had an experience with one that taught her about pottery and weaving .... drugs are bad ....
The media really needs to leave her alone. She’s like Boosie, they keep talking to her because they know she gonna say something stupid. That **** is sad.

The media really needs to leave her alone. She’s like Boosie, they keep talking to her because they know she gonna say something stupid. That **** is sad.

as long as she's tattooing spiders on her head who taught her pottery they'll never stop ...

I’m going through pics on my phone and I just realized something….How the hell does my phone know where I work? I get I come to the same location 5-6 days a week, but how does it know I don’t just hang out up here everyday all day?

Back
Top Bottom