the thread about nothing...

He brave, police will end up shooting him instead...then sprinkling some crack on him
DnB_rxHVsAAIt33.jpg

Another old man rant 😂🤦🏾‍♂️ I can't for the life of me understand why teenagers these days like dusty *** kicks. My daughter is a freshman and she's rough as fk on her shoes. When I pick her up I've noticed most of the kids at her school are the same way girls give no fks about their shoes 😂🤦🏾‍♂️😢 Somehow my obsession with shoes skipped a generation. The only sneakers she will wear are all white. I've bought her all brands vans, DC, Nike, kswiss, converse. They are done within a week. I give up 😂🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Another old man rant 😂🤦🏾‍♂️ I can't for the life of me understand why teenagers these days like dusty *** kicks. My daughter is a freshman and she's rough as fk on her shoes. When I pick her up I've noticed most of the kids at her school are the same way girls give no fks about their shoes 😂🤦🏾‍♂️😢 Somehow my obsession with shoes skipped a generation. The only sneakers she will wear are all white. I've bought her all brands vans, DC, Nike, kswiss, converse. They are done within a week. I give up 😂🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Same for my daughter - she has 9 pairs of brand new shoes - she’s still wearing those dusty Air Force ones from last year 🤷‍♂️😩

I was like, I know you’re not going to school with those on, kids gonna pick on you. She explained that it’s the “style”. :lol:

Last edited:
Same for my daughter - she has 9 pairs of brand new shoes - still wearing those dusty Air Force ones for last year 🤷‍♂️😩

I was like, I know you’re not going to school with those on, kids gonna pick on you. She explained that it’s the “style”. :lol:

Picked up my little nephew from high school today. While sitting in the car I noticed several kids walking with all white shoes that were totally beat. It didn’t matter the brand, all were the same level of beat. I don’t get it.

Oh, and baggy jeans seem to be back in style. NT denim is back!

I was rocking dusty shoes in the 90s because thats all I had. :lol: Please believe if I had multiple pair, I would’ve been switching them out.

I was rocking dusty shoes in the 90s because thats all I had. :lol: Please believe if I had multiple pair, I would’ve been switching them out.
I've worn beaters alot back in the day since they are my only pair and the only ones my folks can afford. even went as far as wearing those poor boys' shoes that messes up your feet. it's not my style but they are still shoes.

Yea.
So, killing the broth left in the bottom of a bowl of ramen...Is taking it to the head frowned upon or not (in a public setting)?

Back
Top Bottom