the thread about nothing...

Walking around Grand Canyon, noticed this guy out for a stroll.
IMG_20220202_145755.jpg

IMG_20220202_145758.jpg

IMG_20220202_145800.jpg

IMG_20220202_145801.jpg

I guess he was looking for rocks to lick the salt.
IMG_20220202_145808.jpg

IMG_20220202_145903.jpg
Late, but be careful about approaching it from its rear, it may think your attacking. People get attacked by deer all of the time because they still may perceive us as a threat since our ancestors were their predators.

Ever met a mechanic that works on their car every-single-day?
I mean, every single day? And theres nothing wrong/being upgraded?
Good or bad sign?

Maintenance = Longevity

This isnt maintenance.
Car moves maybe 3 times a year, and when it does, something breaks. BUT ITS ALWAYS BEING WORKED ON.
I feel like he's breaking **** on it intentionally at this point.

I cant explain it. Its just something you have to notice over a time span. 10 year old bmw shouldnt be $20k deep in parts and its driven less than 100 miles a year.

This isnt maintenance.
Car moves maybe 3 times a year, and when it does, something breaks. BUT ITS ALWAYS BEING WORKED ON.
Ok wait. What kind of car is it?

don't you hate when you go out to eat, and the menu never has prices for drinks... but you don't want to seem like you are nickeling and diming it to ask how much the drinks are? yet after you purchase your first couple, the waitress says "do you just want to get the bigger size? it's a better deal?" :ohwell:

random rant: begin...

One more week until the TAN 10th year anniversary - should we start coming up with categories for post awards?
- funniest
- most creative
- most feathers ruffled
- worst
- mind blowing
- etc

Giveway?

TAN exchange?

Beer mugs?

This isnt maintenance.

I cant explain it. Its just something you have to notice over a time span. 10 year old bmw shouldnt be $20k deep in parts and its driven less than 100 miles a year.
This isnt maintenance.

marikomorose marikomorose arent you doing something similar?

Page AZ. Thought I'd run along Glen Canyon this morning. Never ran up/down such a steep hill let alone in high altitude. Ran down half a mile and back up. Took everything I had just to get up that hill and still felt like I was barley moving. Had to take a break for the other 2 miles but stuck to flatter grounds.
IMG_20220203_101604.jpg

Screenshot_20220203-094328__01.jpg

Screenshot_20220203-094256__01.jpg

I didn’t watch the vid. But I check my phone multiple times a day, just to see if I butt dialed anyone or accidentally FaceTimed. Nothing more embarrassing.

One time I was walking my puppy and was on Instagram voice cal with some girl as she’s listening to me tell my dog what a good boy he was and that was a good looking poop etc.

Other than that, I’m not looking at texts or social media while at work.

Back
Top Bottom