the thread about nothing...

wink-james-franco.gif
With everything that came out about this guy, this **** seems hella creepy and authentic now.

went karting with my son yesterday. it was both our first but them kids really go fast without applying any brakes, even my son. lagged behind because of being too careful. my son won and I finished second. thought I would end dead last since I lagged from the start and had to avoid the other kids. all vehicles have the same speed and was at a disadvantage due to the weight added on the kart considering I'm 2.5x their weight. how I ended up second was because I was drifting a lot. only reason my son got first place, he was first on the gate and was also drifting. I pulled in 2nd just before the 2nd to the last lap. hell lot of fun.

I hate that i think I'm growing out of NT

I'm 33 and been here for 15 years plus, literally half my life, will always have a special place in my heart

But I'm finding myself less and less on this site and it feels like its breaking my heart that I'm an............adult 😢

I used to see you post in the WDYWT thread
All I knew is you were in New York and had long hair.
Mind you I was in my young 20’s when I would see your post. Now I’m 32 turning 33 in May.
So crazy to me how time flies so fast.
I’ve met at least 20 people off this forum.
Now I bearly spend 20 minutes a week on it
This really is adulting
💔💔💔

14-Year-Old Boy Dies After Falling from Florida Amusement Park Ride | PEOPLE.com

Bruh I seen the picture of him before the ride took off on one of my IG stories
And you could clearly see he wasn’t strapped in

If he was to big then he was to big
The end

Rip young man
It was so avoidable

Oh most definitely remember those other two, such great designs from that era. Yeah, I feel you. If they actually could afford better materials it would be a different story. Some of the And1 stuff was nice but the materials or should I say plastic :lol:
I had a bunch of And1 shoes back in H.S. I'd wear cheap slides and go into this one sports store and walk out with a pair of something, usually And1's.

I had a bunch of And1 shoes back in H.S. I'd wear cheap slides and go into this one sports store and walk out with a pair of something, usually And1's.
Nice! I didn’t own many And1’s until after high school. My favorite pair is still the Marbury 1 sneaker from his rookie year in 96/97. We all wanted that one but And1 was just starting out in the sneaker business so they weren’t easily available at stores.
1648322530106.jpeg

They retro’d them a few years ago and I managed to grab one pair for dirt cheap on eBay. They couldn’t call it the “Marbury” anymore so they went with “Coney Island Classic”. I grabbed the White/Navy pair but I hate that they changed little things. For example, they added translucent dark soles and changed the tongue to all blue, smh.
1648322766983.png

Nice! I didn’t own many And1’s until after high school. My favorite pair is still the Marbury 1 sneaker from his rookie year in 96/97. We all wanted that one but And1 was just starting out in the sneaker business so they weren’t easily available at stores.
1648322530106.jpeg

They retro’d them a few years ago and I managed to grab one pair for dirt cheap on eBay. They couldn’t call it the “Marbury” anymore so they went with “Coney Island Classic”. I grabbed the White/Navy pair but I hate that they changed little things. For example, they added translucent dark soles and changed the tongue to all blue, smh.
1648322766983.png
never really got into And1s. the closest I've been are the Raptors one but only because they actually looked good and on sale. I didn't pulled the trigger since I wasn't a VanVleet fan. I would have gotten the Vinsanity if only they were available. couldn't even get them back then.

never really got into And1s. the closest I've been are the Raptors one but only because they actually looked good and on sale. I didn't pulled the trigger since I wasn't a VanVleet fan. I would have gotten the Vinsanity if only they were available. couldn't even get them back then.

Not familiar with that model but I’m sure they’re on eBay. I liked And1 but it’s the execution that bugs me. Too much patent leather on most of their models back in the early 00’s for me. I don’t know about now but I’ve seen Walmart bought them out. Not sure that’s a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom