the thread about nothing...

Got in a car accident early Friday morning around midnight, 12:30AMish. Other driver decided to run the red light, essentially cutting me off and Tboned him. Fractured and dislocated my right hip bone. Had surgery yesterday. Can’t walk right now but should be starting physical therapy later today. Doctor said I’ll be out 6-8 weeks, but definitely better than losing my life. Never expected something like this happen to me but here I am.
image.jpg

elaine-benes-get-well-soon.gif

Got in a car accident early Friday morning around midnight, 12:30AMish. Other driver decided to run the red light, essentially cutting me off and Tboned him. Fractured and dislocated my right hip bone. Had surgery yesterday. Can’t walk right now but should be starting physical therapy later today. Doctor said I’ll be out 6-8 weeks, but definitely better than losing my life. Never expected something like this happen to me but here I am.
image.jpg
Heal up G.

1653836800179.png

Always trouble by this liquor store I go to close to home. There’s a bar right next to it around back. I just pulled and a fight had just finished. The one lone dude got tagged and didn’t look like he knew where he was. He stumbled into the liquor store. The other dudes were still chirping at him to get the eff out of here. Store owner gave the dude a bottle water (he was trying to get a beer) and told him to leave. I think I need to avoid that place from now on.

This morning, just before I left work, I found that a co-worker had died.

I was possibly the last person to see him alive and the last person he talked to in person.

He sounded fine when I talked to him for a few seconds last night, then he was gone a few hours later.

I don't know the cause of death, but he was found at his post unresponsive and was supposed to check in every hour and didn't.

Back
Top Bottom