the thread about nothing...

Wordle 403 3/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

54711630-72A5-46E6-A800-08EC58B8B17D.png

They're probably just gonna start closing it at night, or whenever they finish whatever construction they're doing to stop the takeovers :lol:

Now that I think about it, I don't even recall ever seeing a bridge in LA. Add a toll, fill the land under it with water., and add center divider, problem solved.>D

People, man lol. They handed out 50+ tickets and impounded 6 cars too. You figure that would be enough to stop dummies from acting out.
They could literally stop this overnight if they used the cameras that are used on the toll roads out here.
I got a letter and email (I don't even know how they got my email address) with a notice that I need to pay the toll or get a ticket.

Why did they hire Vin Diesel to make this video tho :lol:
It’s confusing because he typically plays a good guy, lol.

They installed raised pavement markers all down the center. We’ll see what that does.
That should cut down on the guys doing donut burnouts.

I’m still expecting some lovebirds to post clips of them engaging in cheek clapping 👏👏👏👏

I don’t know where else to post this, but has GOAT been taking a long time to authenticate items lately? I sold some Lightning 4s last week and they still haven’t been authenticated. They received the shoes on Friday 07/22. Their Customer service ain’t helping at all. Also bought some Yeezys from them a couple of weeks ago and still haven’t received them. Is been stuck at the FedEx facility for over a week. This might be more a FedEx issue than GOAT.

Not really sure but they were on a quiet street so I’m sure nobody would care.

It’s in a town 1.5 hours from Minneapolis so it’s fine.

Back
Top Bottom