the thread about nothing...

Also...I like the idea of the electric mower. Not nearly as loud...not nearly as heavy. But this 1 hour max of cut time is a MAJOR downfall. Got a patch out there I couldn't finish up.

I grabbed a blower and trimmer combo set that came with a battery so I've technically got a back up now and shouldn't run into this issue again. But still.

And the damn batteries are 200 ****ing bucks. That's 50 gallons...or 50 cuts. Which is probably a years worth of cutting. Maybe 2. So this mower and battery better be here for 4-5 years
My city outlawed gas powered leaf blowers. You can use any other gas powered equipment except a leaf blower. I cut both the old ladies yards on either side of me and still use my gas powered leaf blower. They won't say a word unless they want to start cutting their own grass :rofl:

Really enjoying Charleston's Waterfront out here. Even better on a Monday when it's quiet.
IMG_20230508_084350.jpg

IMG_20230508_084320.jpg

IMG_20230508_085152.jpg

Screenshot_20230508-101742~2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not trying to be a smart a** and I genuinely wish that some ant expert can answer this for me because I'm genuinely curious: Why couldn't they just go across the ceiling? 👀 Work smart, not hard, yeah? 👀

He added: “When this type of attack happens, the wasps usually escape and the ants do not leave until they’ve completely looted the honeycomb, carrying pupae, larvae and eggs, as well as some adults who did not manage to escape. They can even build across the water!”

He explained the use of the bridge for the ants, saying: “For ants, it is more effective to follow the trail over a bridge that goes down and then up than in an inverted upside down walk.

“Also likely that upside down the ants can’t carry significant loads.”

Spending a weekend in upstate NY, kinda further proves people in Texas are ******* weirdos.

Watching this video of top childhood crossovers…

Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue should’ve definitely made it. Jetsons meet the Flinstones should be higher. Though it happened during my adult years, Turtles Forever should be on there. I loved when the Fox cartoons X-Men and Spider-Man crossed over. Scooby Doo meets the Harlem Globetrotters, and Batman> Meeting Johnny Bravo.

Jetsons meet the Flintstones was cool. I think I may have had that one on VHS, if I remember correctly. The theme of Scooby Doo “meeting” various iconic figures is also appreciated
Jetsons/Flintstones was a perfect crossover and it worked out very well!! Scooby Doo/Supernatural crossover is one of my faves!! But yeah, back in the day Scooby and the gang met many iconic figures. I like Johnny Bravo, but most of those OG Scooby crossovers were better.

Back
Top Bottom