the thread about nothing...

whenever I hear a man say they cant/never have changed a flat tire, it boggles my mind
it is literally one of the easiest things you can do

I used to work in a railroad yard
we had shared suvs to get around
since its ballast/gravel, you puncture tires all the time
we had stations in the yard to change to new tires when you got a flat
I changed tires like twice a week for a year
so about 100 times you could say

so just practice one time, and youre set, its that easy
no excuse

When a male co-worker told me he went to the dealer and paid $60 for them to install a new car battery.

IMG_4176.gif

Back in the early 2010s on my way home from the gym, I’d pick my boy up from his spot and kick it with him where I lived. It was maybe a 10 min drive and one day I got pulled over immediately after exiting his neighborhood. Cop just notified me that one of my headlights was out. We went about our way and not even 2 miles down the same street, a different cop pulled me over. I explained that I had just got pulled over and told him once I got home I’d replace the headlight. Mind you, it’s the summer around 7 and the sun is still out.

We get to my spot and immediately I’m like, let’s get this headlight fixed. My dad taught me all the basic car stuff so I knew what to do. It ended up being the driver’s side headlight and this was a 2005 Kia Optima so the battery is directly behind the driver’s side headlight. I have big hands and I managed to wedge my hand between the battery and headlight and did everything except I could not for the life of me secure the pin to lock the new bulb in place. We must have been out there for atleast an hour getting tore up by mosquitoes. My boy didn’t have a car so he was basically holding light so I could see cause it was nighttime at that point. I eventually gave up because I refused to remove my freaking battery to replace my headlight and said I’d try again the following day when it was light out so we head inside my place.

Fast forward to 2AM and I’m taking him back home. Bam, immediately get pulled over leaving my neighbor. Headlight out, yup yup I got it office I tried and I’m gonna replace it when it’s daytime. He lets us go and then I go a little bit further up the block, take a left and get pulled over again, this time by two cop cars and they approach my car from both sides with flashlights pointing into my car. At this point I’m frustrated AF. I explain the headlight situation again. They finally leave and I told my boy he’s just gonna have to crash at my spot cause I’m not trying to get pulled over again.

Next day I end up spending another 20ish mins trying to lock in the bulb before just taking my car to one of those express oil change spots, have them do an oil change and ask them to lock in my new headlight. It did feel a little ridiculous paying them to do something I knew how to do but I spent 1.5 hr overall trying to do it and my hand just couldn’t do it in that super confined space. Now I got a 2013 Kia Optima and it has similar issues so I do what I can and then I call my wife with her small lady hands to finish the job 😎

Back in the early 2010s on my way home from the gym, I’d pick my boy up from his spot and kick it with him where I lived. It was maybe a 10 min drive and one day I got pulled over immediately after exiting his neighborhood. Cop just notified me that one of my headlights was out. We went about our way and not even 2 miles down the same street, a different cop pulled me over. I explained that I had just got pulled over and told him once I got home I’d replace the headlight. Mind you, it’s the summer around 7 and the sun is still out.

We get to my spot and immediately I’m like, let’s get this headlight fixed. My dad taught me all the basic car stuff so I knew what to do. It ended up being the driver’s side headlight and this was a 2005 Kia Optima so the battery is directly behind the driver’s side headlight. I have big hands and I managed to wedge my hand between the battery and headlight and did everything except I could not for the life of me secure the pin to lock the new bulb in place. We must have been out there for atleast an hour getting tore up by mosquitoes. My boy didn’t have a car so he was basically holding light so I could see cause it was nighttime at that point. I eventually gave up because I refused to remove my freaking battery to replace my headlight and said I’d try again the following day when it was light out so we head inside my place.

Fast forward to 2AM and I’m taking him back home. Bam, immediately get pulled over leaving my neighbor. Headlight out, yup yup I got it office I tried and I’m gonna replace it when it’s daytime. He lets us go and then I go a little bit further up the block, take a left and get pulled over again, this time by two cop cars and they approach my car from both sides with flashlights pointing into my car. At this point I’m frustrated AF. I explain the headlight situation again. They finally leave and I told my boy he’s just gonna have to crash at my spot cause I’m not trying to get pulled over again.

Next day I end up spending another 20ish mins trying to lock in the bulb before just taking my car to one of those express oil change spots, have them do an oil change and ask them to lock in my new headlight. It did feel a little ridiculous paying them to do something I knew how to do but I spent 1.5 hr overall trying to do it and my hand just couldn’t do it in that super confined space. Now I got a 2013 Kia Optima and it has similar issues so I do what I can and then I call my wife with her small lady hands to finish the job 😎

damn man where do you live this is a crazy amount of times to get pulled over

Damn. What was the reason for the knee? Basketball? Football?

What were the little things that made you happy?
For me it was always toys, video games and fast food.
Btw, have you been up on your numerology?
I were smiling in most of my pics, and I don't even remember feeling happy. It was probably before I found out how impure and unfair the world is. Before needing to study or work all the time, my life was mostly bliss even though I was aware my material possessions (toys, clothes) were not as nice as most of the other kids.

I still do some numerology here and there especially when I see a friend or celebrities birthday. But I have shifted my focus to monk philosophies lately. I don't think I will actually become a monk, but I have incorporated some of their ways of thinking to my everyday life.

I were smiling in most of my pics, and I don't even remember feeling happy. It was probably before I found out how impure and unfair the world is. Before needing to study or work all the time, my life was mostly bliss even though I was aware my material possessions (toys, clothes) were not as nice as most of the other kids.

I still do some numerology here and there especially when I see a friend or celebrities birthday. But I have shifted my focus to monk philosophies lately. I don't think I will actually become a monk, but I have incorporated some of their ways of thinking to my everyday life.

I can totally understand the smiling pictures part. That’s us at our most wholesome stage. Then the world beats you down and it becomes an endurance race. We have to pace ourselves, find inner peace and enjoy the views while we’re here.

I’m glad you’re still familiar with numerology. Me, I’ve forgotten some of it. I just know mine has indeed been a #7 Spiritual one. I’ve just now been made aware of some hidden enemies and the dark stuff I’ve been dealing with. It’s all starting to click. The monk philosophies sound interesting too. I’ll have to YouTube it and get my feet wet.

So far, every women you posted looks way better than the Mrs. Cheesecake Factory. Women be out here self-sabotaging like nobody's business.
I don’t believe that it was a skit like some people are thinking. Not everything that’s rage bait means it’s staged. What would be the point of “Hey, let me show myself being a huge narcissist and make myself undateable. It’ll be so funny!”

Tabasco is really good on scrambled eggs though
Its like the only instance I would use it
but that combo works well for some reason

sriracha I see the most of any of those
which begs the question
in our lifetimes, has there ever been a condiment that has come on the scene like sriracha?
went from novelty to staple, almost immediately (in the western world)

Tabasco is really good on scrambled eggs though
Its like the only instance I would use it
but that combo works well for some reason

sriracha I see the most of any of those
which begs the question
in our lifetimes, has there ever been a condiment that has come on the scene like sriracha?
went from novelty to staple, almost immediately (in the western world)
Not condiments but this definitely changed the industry..

914493985_586759ccab_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom