the thread about nothing...

On the Mia Khalifa story? She declined some dude and his girl and the gf said some flagrant ****. Idk how true it is, it seemed kinda unnecessarily mean.
I can’t remember exactly what the gf said, I cant find the clip, and Im out right now but Im sure someone knows what I’m talking about.

IMG_6474.jpeg

So what song is he opening with 🤔🤔🤔🤔

I overheard my daughter listening to lil b birth of rap, I asked if she knew who he was and she said "not really but asap rocky copied one of his songs."

they really do like everything we liked. :pimp:

200w.gif ?cid=6c09b952i57zscpgvwwazk3nvr2opcbwbmt90yrcvvt4a2j5&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w. gif&ct=g

Folks started changing their profile picture because female doordasher will just leave your food on the ground and not even knock on the door because they just made up a back story for men off a profile. Stay yo ***** *** in the house! Oww I hate that ****.

You know what really grinds my gears? When people put more energy into appearing to listen instead of actually listening. They so busy trying to repeat back to you, they dont even hear what you're saying.

You know what really grinds my gears? When people put more energy into appearing to listen instead of actually listening. They so busy trying to repeat back to you, they dont even hear what you're saying.
Yeah they're "hearing" you but they're not "listening"

Back
Top Bottom