the thread about nothing...

Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 2.55.52 AM.png

I'm about to share with y'all about a couple of the dumbest justifications to violate rules that were conveyed to me by a couple of other people.

I live in a condominium/townhouse community. So there's a restriction on smoking on the premises that was enacted a few years ago. Residents must walk outside of the premises to smoke.

There's this one fool who lives in my building that has violated that rule multiple times over the years and has gotten in trouble for smoking on the premises because he's too stubborn and dumb to abide by the rules.

About a couple years ago, a security guy who's no longer here told me he tried to justify that it was OK for him to smoke on the premises because he claimed he was handicapped because he was using a walker at that time. 🙄

A few months ago, a graveyard shift security lady told me about the time her co-worker caught him smoking on the premises and warned him about it. Later that same morning as he went out front to smoke like he's supposed to, she told me he apologized for doing it because he was sleepwalking. That's simultaneously laughable and idiotic to me. 😆🙄

I swear it's primarily White people who do ignorant 💩 with their dogs based on my experiences and what I've witnessed in my lifetime. They also do extra crap or ignorantly coddle them.

Like that one time when I saw a stupid old hunchback White lady in my neighborhood put a raincoat on her small piece of 💩 dog when it was raining. That just shows that she was stupid for picking a dog that's really weak. She wouldn't have to be that concerned about a dog not being able to withstand the cold and rain if she had the common sense to get a Siberian Husky.

It’s worth the splurge for me^ to eat good food. Going try Methodology for a week and see how it goes. That one is fully prepared meals. Will switch to something like Homechef or one of the more grocery ingredients sort of ones down the road that’s a little more time consuming but less expensive but want to spend 60 days of clean eating kickstarted before an Asia trip.

I don’t care about traveling (too busy with work, hard to unplug with the work I do), don’t buy clothes shoes etc no material things, don’t drink don’t smoke, etc. My only expenses besides living expenses are almost always eating food related.
Food is definitely the best to splurge on imo. My mom and I used to be somewhat poor throughout the highschool days (as in under the middle class income, not that bad) and the last thing I'd ever want to deal with is cheap food day in day out again.
The difference between cheap meat and good quality meat is lightyears apart. For years I always figured 'well if you season it right there's probably not any real difference' but that's not even remotely true.
I do spend a relatively large amount now on material items but if I had to pick one thing and abandon everything else, it'd definitely be food.

I don't really go to restaurants but just having quality food in the kitchen is already fairly expensive and well worth it. Fresh fish, premium beef, ... and some more exotic foods every once in a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom