The thread about nothing

tarfiv.jpg

this dude lost weight :wow:

^Yep

Heard on recent Mike Jones freestyle, he sounds just like he did in 04, which actually isn't a bad thing

Last few songs played at my baby shower....

"Brooklyn Zoo"-ODB
"Paul Revere"-Beastie Boys
"Passing Me By"-Pharcyde
"93 Til' Infinity"-Souls Of Mischief
"Shook Ones Pt. 2"-Mobb Deep

Foood. Open Bar. That's how it go!

Last edited:
Last few songs played at my baby shower....

"Brooklyn Zoo"-ODB
"Paul Revere"-Beastie Boys
"Passing Me By"-Pharcyde
"93 Til' Infinity"-Souls Of Mischief
"Shook Ones Pt. 2"-Mobb Deep

Foood. Open Bar. That's how it go!

sounds like a bachelor party, my man. :smokin

one of the few times a rapper has said "this **** is crazy" at the beginning of a song and actually been right. :smokin

Last edited:
but out of respect for houston hosting the all star game.. matter of fact for Texas ima post a few of my childhood fav songs

[VIDEO]

[VIDEO]

:nthat: :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin[/VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:
I just got done watchin those stripper vids in general man..i got caught up in my feelings forgive me man haha

oh man how could I forget this..everybody had this ringtone..nextel days :smokin i had the i710..bought it just for the hype got rid of that joint after like 2 weeks lol went back to my cingular phone

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

I was in 5th or 6th grade when this dropped. I played the hell out of this album on my CD player on the way to Six Flags: Fiesta Texas for our annual school field trip. Listening back to it, this album sounds really dated now but this song never gets old. Luv it, mayne. 

I was in 5th or 6th grade when this dropped. I played the hell out of this album on my CD player on the way to Six Flags: Fiesta Texas for our annual school field trip. Listening back to it, this album sounds really dated now but this song never gets old. Luv it, mayne. 
Man I had to order this album cause it didn't drop where I stayed. Thought that was the best hook ever when I heard this song. Koopa and Paul Wall was going ham back on them old Swisha House tapes.

Back
Top Bottom