THE THREAD ABOUT SKATEBOARDING.

View media item 822485My board of the past few years. 8inch blank I got from Zumiez. Got the 75mm wheels on there since my days of doing tricks are over :lol:
The trucks are some old destructros that have served me well from my previous board (RIP to that Plan B board :frown: ) there are also some generic risers and grip tape in there as well as some Reds

Cost me around $90 and has needed almost no maintenance. As a constantly broke dude, I couldn't afford some of the more expensive options out there that are advertised. Skating can be enjoyed at a pretty low price

Last edited:
Was pretty bored with the new Berrics manual contest until I knew Daewon Song's part was going to be online and I was not disappointed. Even though we're in an age where a lot of legend status pros are still killing it well into their late-30's, Daewon might be getting better the older he gets!

Was kind of disappointed in Koston's entry, but it was pretty obvious he didn't care that much. Cole's noseblunt on the handrail to manual was pretty cool. I feel like Daewon will be the landslide winner, but maybe Marc Johnson will do something amazing? Brezinski's part was cool, but it wasn't as reality-shattering as Daewon's was IMO. It's as if every pro on Instagram couldn't stop posting something about it.

I wonder why they didn't/couldn't get Kenny Anderson, Ronnie Creager, or Rodney Mullen to participate though.

Daewon really killed it in his 2up entry

Sew Kroektov and Nick Tucker put up some good lines as well

those ATM decks are pretty good, I snapped my board one day in a different city and the mall was the closest thing so I bought a cheap $30 deck from zumiez and it's honestly been one of my favorites and has taken a beating and still has life left.
Was pretty bored with the new Berrics manual contest until I knew Daewon Song's part was going to be online and I was not disappointed. Even though we're in an age where a lot of legend status pros are still killing it well into their late-30's, Daewon might be getting better the older he gets!
Was kind of disappointed in Koston's entry, but it was pretty obvious he didn't care that much. Cole's noseblunt on the handrail to manual was pretty cool. I feel like Daewon will be the landslide winner, but maybe Marc Johnson will do something amazing? Brezinski's part was cool, but it wasn't as reality-shattering as Daewon's was IMO. It's as if every pro on Instagram couldn't stop posting something about it.

I wonder why they didn't/couldn't get Kenny Anderson, Ronnie Creager, or Rodney Mullen to participate though.
seen Creager skate and 
tired.gif
 age has caught up to him. still rips though 
nthat.gif

Daewon really killed it in his 2up entry

Sew Kroektov and Nick Tucker put up some good lines as well
sewa left me in awe. 

the opening BS flip 
nthat.gif

That reminded me of Galasso Guitars in Argentina that are making electric guitars out of old skateboards. The video is all in Spanish, but they kind of show how they make the guitars out of the skateboards. There are also quite a few links in English. I picked this one since it had the most pictures.

It'd be pretty awesome if they could make guitars for Steve Caballero, Ray Barbee, or Tommy Guererro out of their classic Powell-Peralta decks. There must be more, but those were the first three pros I remembered.

And then, there's Haroshi.

a forgotten Jerry Hsu part, this thing is mind blowing.

been watching this all day, props on a fellow skater who bends his knees a lot and clinches his fist and looks fruity-ish and moves them awkwardly, Jerry and I don't eem currr 
nthat.gif

Should i get bones reds, spitfire cheapshots, or diamond supply co abec 3s? They are the same price and are the only ones I can get from my store with that budget

Should i get bones reds, spitfire cheapshots, or diamond supply co abec 3s? They are the same price and are the only ones I can get from my store with that budget
reds, they are top 3 best bearings ever.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2014/02/26/nike-sb-air-jordan-1-teaser/

Nike SB x Jordan 1 
eek.gif

eek.gif

I've been wanting this forever now 
laugh.gif

Just hope they don't cost the price of regular jordans 
sick.gif

mean.gif

Especially just to skate in

I wonder what colors there will be 
nerd.gif
I've been trying to find more pics but nothing, I don't like high tops but these look dope.
all i want are some sb royals.. just like the j-pack
**** dude, I've been waiting for a pair to go sub $200, I don't see that happening 
tired.gif

If they have bred and royal cw then it will be robocopped

Here's my pair of J-Rods I picked up recently
I hate you 
embarassed.gif

PROD has been laying low a lot, I wonder what he's up to.

with the Plan B video coming out this year I wonder if he'll be like sike and have a mind blowing part and all this time he was on the team but testing out a new shape.

I can't see him throwing away all that footage unless he makes another "Me, Myself and I" video.

I also haven't heard/seen of him being in the next Chronicles SB video.

if you guys haven't seen these, I REALLY REALLY REALLY!!! recommend them. an inside look at his life and see the type of guy he is. very very very worth the watch (all of them).

^ watched all of this way back.. and yeah, me and some friends think this dude prod is still on plan B and will "surprise" everyone with a video part :lol:

I hope dude, he's 27/28 now, he only has time for about 2 more parts before his body can go no more 
frown.gif

my favorite part of his which is so hard to say since all his parts are amazing

Here they are!

Craig Stecyk x Jordan 1.

First of 3 to release, LANCE MOUNTAIN is also getting a pair.

pimp.gif

Here they are!

Craig Stecyk x Jordan 1.

First of 3 to release, LANCE MOUNTAIN is also getting a pair.

pimp.gif
Not liking the green 

I can't wait to see lances 

Maybe one shoe will be a carolina while the other will be a royal 
laugh.gif

a forgotten Jerry Hsu part, this thing is mind blowing.

been watching this all day, props on a fellow skater who bends his knees a lot and clinches his fist and looks fruity-ish and moves them awkwardly, Jerry and I don't eem currr 
nthat.gif

Met him at an Osiris demo in MA in '98.

Met him at an Osiris demo in MA in '98.
I want to get high with him and have him show me his photography and some stories 
nthat.gif

damn, '98, those good ol' days before I started skating 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom