THE THREAD ABOUT SKATEBOARDING.

I heard rumors around summer of last year, I read he was supposed to have a full part in the Boys of Summer video but this thing was holding him down. didn't officially know til today, I still can't believe it, **** hurt me like it was family.

2hnt0et.jpg

Northern Co 8"
Venture V-Hollow Lights 8"
Formula 4 Radial Slim 101 52mm
Bones Swiss 6
Mob

I love the deck. I think 8" is my sweet spot

8" not bad, I ride 8.25-8,5 usually.  Cant **** with those narrow boards.  The shaped BA AH deck I picked up was pretty fun too.

Anybody try the Koston 3 hyperfeels?

I know they weren't received well from the community but I actually really like them.

I just wanna know if they are durable.

I don't know if it is the way I skate but I swear it is a wrap for my shoe after a few tre flips :lol:

Anybody try the Koston 3 hyperfeels?

I know they weren't received well from the community but I actually really like them.

I just wanna know if they are durable.

I don't know if it is the way I skate but I swear it is a wrap for my shoe after a few tre flips
laugh.gif
saw some respectable dudes on IG saying they were super durable.  But, personally don't know anyone that skates them.

Just started a few weeks ago

First with Penny

Then enjoi complete

That was quickly upgraded with Venture Trucks and spitfire wheels and super reds

Getting comfortable on the board I try to ride everyday

Only focusing on good riding practices and basics of an Ollie not trying to rush anything

Having a blast. I always wanted to learn and stopped making any excuses

Not bad at 36 lol

Just started a few weeks ago

First with Penny

Then enjoi complete

That was quickly upgraded with Venture Trucks and spitfire wheels and super reds

Getting comfortable on the board I try to ride everyday

Only focusing on good riding practices and basics of an Ollie not trying to rush anything

Having a blast. I always wanted to learn and stopped making any excuses

Not bad at 36 lol
That's what's up! Keep it up my dude :pimp:

be careful out there man, but enjoy.  slams hurt a lot more and a lot longer when we're in our 30s than when we are teens, trust me I know..
laugh.gif

be careful out there man, but enjoy.  slams hurt a lot more and a lot longer when we're in our 30s than when we are teens, trust me I know..
laugh.gif
i had a bruise on my hand from falling, then hitting it again two more times lol

yeah it hurt

then i watched a few tutorials on proper falling

my Mike Mo deck comes in today and hopefully this weekend my bro in law brings my packages otherwise i need to go visit them to pick up my trucks and wheels

my wife still hasn't actually gotten on the board yet, still practicing pushing

i need to stop being mean when trying to get her to skate lol

updated my setups and got my niece a board over the weekend

current decks:

7.75 GIRL 

139 Indy trucks

Bones hard bushings

53mm Spitfire Classics

8.0 enjoi

8" Venture trucks

Bones medium bushings

56mm Spitfire 80HD