THE THREAD ABOUT SKATEBOARDING.

I seen a 60+ y/o do a kickflip

Everyone in this thread should as well 
happy.gif
thats my goal

actually, the braile skateboarding series of tricks leading up to the kickflip is my goal  

about to order a pair of prod 9s. Not feeling the 10s with the church shoe look.

Gonna start skating again because although basketball is my number one passion, skating off into the sunset is how I'd wanna die

Damn...it’s been raining most the week here too. You’ll never catch me skating when it’s wet out.

Board is dead but pretty fun sesh non the less.

Gave me a reason to get a new whip. Haven't skated in a year so my wheels are Bella yellow, that'll be next on the cawp list lol

Just voted for Foy for SOTY but I think Tiago is gonna win. He has the whole nation of Brazil behind him :lol:

Any suggestions for an ex-boarder wanting a casual ride?

decent durable parts, accessories, etc. Had a kid come in the other day and I need some excercise cuz I am getting skinny fat again and I loved riding when I was younger.

Any suggestions for an ex-boarder wanting a casual ride?

decent durable parts, accessories, etc. Had a kid come in the other day and I need some excercise cuz I am getting skinny fat again and I loved riding when I was younger.

ricta cloud wheels, bones red bearings, any deck and pick whatever trucks you can afford. That's an affordable setup that's reliable

ricta cloud wheels, bones red bearings, any deck and pick whatever trucks you can afford. That's an affordable setup that's reliable

Thanks dude, I appreciate it. was looking at Zumiez because I am never around my local skateshop.

Probably gonna go with the Element Bam reissue because I always loved the heartagram and Independant trucks.

really wanted the Jason Lee graphics but they are like 75/80 most places.

Back
Top Bottom