the thread about TWOs

If people can rock timbs and foamposites they sure as hell can rock these

We arent exactly talking about the kobe two here now

eek.gif
 I am impressed with these! Way more than I expected to be. These are clean as ****!
pimp.gif
 probably my favorite pickup  of the year. easily

these shoes are meant to be fitted. Get them in your size and actually tie them up like they're supposed to be. this isn't a shoe you want to pop the tongue on. The only reason they seem bulky is the toe is a bit bulkier than it should of been but I'm still satisfied with these

no how do you do that??

Click on help at the front page of ebates.com on the top right corner.

There will be a top 5 list on the hel page to the right. The top choice will be "Where is my cash back?" Click that

Should be a form next where you put in the store name, date of purchase, the shopping trip ticket, order number, and order subtotal manually.

On the bottom box they want you to copy and paste the text part of the order confirmation email. Then click send.

If its successful they will email in a day or two and tell you the result.

Some stores like eastbay will automatically credit you as soon as you hit send button. Not sure about ndc.

It is real important though that you have a shopping trip ticket. If not they cant credit you.

So even if you missed using ebates on the purchase as long as you click through ebates to the shopping site a few minutes around the time of purchase you should be ok

If you didnt you are **** out of luck

^ Sometimes it will go through immediately; you don't even have to wait 5 seconds. I find the larger the cash back, the longer it takes for them to give me my money.

Click on help at the front page of ebates.com on the top right corner.

There will be a top 5 list on the hel page to the right. The top choice will be "Where is my cash back?" Click that

Should be a form next where you put in the store name, date of purchase, the shopping trip ticket, order number, and order subtotal manually.

On the bottom box they want you to copy and paste the text part of the order confirmation email. Then click send.

If its successful they will email in a day or two and tell you the result.

Some stores like eastbay will automatically credit you as soon as you hit send button. Not sure about ndc.

It is real important though that you have a shopping trip ticket. If not they cant credit you.

So even if you missed using ebates on the purchase as long as you click through ebates to the shopping site a few minutes around the time of purchase you should be ok

If you didnt you are **** out of luck
good looks 9.00 cash back has been added to my account
pimp.gif

I could grab these for 20% Mil Discount
That's $150.00 + 13.5 Tax = $163.50
20% discount = $32.70
Making a total $130.80 for these

Hmmmm Trigger Finger Itching!

Got home Saturday morning and tried on my size 12, too snug. Got on Eastbay and snatched a 12.5. I put my 12's on Craigslist for retail and they sat for five days. I returned them last night after my 12.5's arrived. These II's are iconic. First Nike's without the swoosh. Completely revolutionary with the faux lizard skin. But these goofy *** 11 lows will fly off the shelves. I'll stop trying to understand. I got what I wanted...

Back
Top Bottom