the thread about TWOs

Is that new, or I am missing something? It defeats the purpose of using ebates at all. 

Dear Trent,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. I am sorry to hear that this order has not posted to your Ebates account. Unfortunately, Cash Back is not available on the purchase of Jordan's. This information can be found on our Finish Line page here under Special Conditions:

http://www.ebates.com/coupons/finish-line/index.htm?query=finish&position=1&type=suggest&store=9379

as well as on our store related exceptions page

http://www.ebates.com/help/storeexceptions.htm

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Let me know if I can assist you with anything further.

Thank you for using Ebates every time you shop online.

Vivianne
Customer Care
Ebates

Last edited:
Is that new, or I am missing something? It defeats the purpose of using ebates at all. 

Dear Trent,
Thank you for taking the time to write to us. I am sorry to hear that this order has not posted to your Ebates account. Unfortunately, Cash Back is not available on the purchase of Jordan's. This information can be found on our Finish Line page here under Special Conditions:
http://www.ebates.com/coupons/finish-line/index.htm?query=finish&position=1&type=suggest&store=9379
as well as on our store related exceptions page
http://www.ebates.com/help/storeexceptions.htm
 I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Let me know if I can assist you with anything further.
Thank you for using Ebates every time you shop online.
Vivianne

Customer Care

Ebates
happened to me. So dissappointed.

not for me, i dont get hit with tax and its free shipping plus i get a cpl bucks off cuz i get rewards points on my acct
Good for u buddy, I just hate the fact the price is not for retail and they hit with a $10 to $159.99 when it should be $150 smh

Are my eyes decieving me or did they use real leather on this shoe???

Nah ol buddy said that they were experimenting with some of this year retros with remastered leather

Edit: here is the excerpt from the interview with SC.

Dave Schecter: We are going to be remastering our whole retro line starting Spring 15. It’s comprised of a couple different factors. One, we have the most highly qualified colleagues in Asia at the factory level who are working on our retro products. We have really high standards for production and quality controls. That’s one big part of it, and that kicked in last year actually, so we’ve been doing that for a while. And then the next piece is that we’re going to be, starting with Spring 15, all retro models in men’s are going to be redone, meaning new materials and getting as close to the original construction as humanly possible. It’s a pretty big deal.

Last edited:
Nah ol buddy said that they were experimenting with some of this year retros with remastered leather

Dave Schecter: We are going to be remastering our whole retro line starting Spring 15. It’s comprised of a couple different factors. One, we have the most highly qualified colleagues in Asia at the factory level who are working on our retro products. We have really high standards for production and quality controls. That’s one big part of it, and that kicked in last year actually, so we’ve been doing that for a while. And then the next piece is that we’re going to be, starting with Spring 15, all retro models in men’s are going to be redone, meaning new materials and getting as close to the original construction as humanly possible. It’s a pretty big deal.

Sounds like nike air will be back

lol. started last year? so in other words they still won't be able to paint clean lines on the midsoles of 5s and 6s.
laugh.gif

lol. started last year? so in other words they still won't be able to paint clean lines on the midsoles of 5s and 6s. :lol:

That's what I'm thinking?! Like blow it out with turbolax :lol: and imo the leather on the oreo 4s look just like bc3 leather hahaha I just want NA and a proper toebox. **** them laces and fingers on the jumpman

my pair from ndc came in and they look good with no blemishes and the quality is on point :pimp: these will be rocked all summer :lol:

Soooooooo I'm expecting a proper Chicago 1 & 2 OG Retro next year if they're really gonna step it up.  If they're just using the "remastering" bull just to raise prices, then I'm done.

got mine today... these are huge and bulky :lol:

i just bought them for the hell of it basically

Anywhere These Can Still Be Found For Retail?

Spent Last Weekend And Early This Week In Minnesota For A Close College Buddies Wedding And Missed Out On These :smh:

Back
Top Bottom