the thread about TWOs

Soooooooo I'm expecting a proper Chicago 1 & 2 OG Retro next year if they're really gonna step it up. If they're just using the "remastering" bull just to raise prices, then I'm done.

Lol wishful thinking bruh. I doubt the Chicago 1s but 2s are a possibility. If you noticed how his words were carefully projected and further goes on in the interview dancing around the NA treatment. It's all bs and high quality material with janky molds are pretty much the same. We're already buying lebrons and kobes consistently at 200 and 225 so we should've expected it. I feel like we got fusion'd again :lol:

Good for u buddy, I just hate the fact the price is not for retail and they hit with a $10 to $159.99 when it should be $150 smh
make an account there and try it that way. it actually came out to 157 for me total so under retail plus tax

Lol wishful thinking bruh. I doubt the Chicago 1s but 2s are a possibility. If you noticed how his words were carefully projected and further goes on in the interview dancing around the NA treatment. It's all bs and high quality material with janky molds are pretty much the same. We're already buying lebrons and kobes consistently at 200 and 225 so we should've expected it. I feel like we got fusion'd again
laugh.gif
With the hype being projected in the air last year and this year, and since next year's the 30th anniversary of the original Air Jordan, I really think they'd do it. But, like you said, it's wishful thinking 
laugh.gif

If those Chi 2's release with no piping, OG box, proper toebox and proper mold, it would be an instant cop for me. 

With the hype being projected in the air last year and this year, and since next year's the 30th anniversary of the original Air Jordan, I really think they'd do it. But, like you said, it's wishful thinking :lol:  

If those Chi 2's release with no piping, OG box, proper toebox and proper mold, it would be an instant cop for me. 

Hi 5! That would bring my total cops to 7 so far smh

Anybody experiencing some major creasing on these? Hadnt even done nothing but try mine on a few times and they're already creasing up in multiple places. And im not one to complain. Ever.

When I think of a heavy shoe in the JB line I think of the 8's. I am on the fence because they have my size at the local mall and I have a discount for the shoe. Are these as heavy and bulky as the 8's? I sold my 8's because I did not like the way they felt.

Last edited:
When I think of a heavy shoe in the JB line I think of the 8's. I am on the fence because they have my size at the local mall and I have a discount for the shoe. Are these as heavy and bulky as the 8's?

these are the heaviest and bulkiest retros ive ever owned or seen :lol:

if you can get them cheap take em they are nice

Get them fam. You can rock them with shorts IF most of your pants are slim. I don't get the whole bulky ordeal. Most of my pants are slim straight and look hella dope with them. Best grown man baby shoes I ever bought :rofl:

check back a page or 2 I got a photo up

Get them fam. You can rock them with shorts IF most of your pants are slim. I don't get the whole bulky ordeal. Most of my pants are slim straight and look hella dope with them. Best grown man baby shoes I ever bought
roll.gif

+1 for the shorts fam! I got mine today, too. 
nthat.gif

Get them fam. You can rock them with shorts IF most of your pants are slim. I don't get the whole bulky ordeal. Most of my pants are slim straight and look hella dope with them. Best grown man baby shoes I ever bought :rofl:

Some people need attention

Back
Top Bottom