the thread about TWOs

Does the 2 sole crumble like other shoes just curious I am not sure how long my db 2s will last n just curious if anyone has any og 2s they still wear

Last edited:
know this is the 2014 retro thread but couldn't find an official 2 thread.. anyway, i won this pair of DB 2 on ebay, got em for a steal but seller had 0 feedback so i message him just making sure everything was good with the sale before i paid & have got no response… not going to pay for them unless i hear from him
indifferent.gif
 has anyone else been in this situation??

know this is the 2014 retro thread but couldn't find an official 2 thread.. anyway, i won this pair of DB 2 on ebay, got em for a steal but seller had 0 feedback so i message him just making sure everything was good with the sale before i paid & have got no response… not going to pay for them unless i hear from him
indifferent.gif
 has anyone else been in this situation??
I would say there's not much to do. If you choose not to pay, they can file a Non-paying bidder alert, which you either choose to pay or don't. As long as you don't have any NPB flags on your account, you should be okay (if you have too many, then you'll get suspended from eBay)  if you still don't feel safe with the transaction. Alternatively, pay via Paypal with a credit card for double protection. Some sellers are really unprofessional and don't respond to buyers, so it's just a waiting game.

But if you get them, congrats on the DB2's, I've wanted those ever since they released. Hah.

I would say there's not much to do. If you choose not to pay, they can file a Non-paying bidder alert, which you either choose to pay or don't. As long as you don't have any NPB flags on your account, you should be okay (if you have too many, then you'll get suspended from eBay)  if you still don't feel safe with the transaction. Alternatively, pay via Paypal with a credit card for double protection. Some sellers are really unprofessional and don't respond to buyers, so it's just a waiting game.

But if you get them, congrats on the DB2's, I've wanted those ever since they released. Hah.
appreciate your help man, i have 100% feedback from a decent amount of sales and purchases. I know ill be protected too just don't want to have that money held for 30 or 60 days whatever that ebay policy is. I agree though you never know with ebay i always try and respond as quick as possible to buyers.. the dbs 2s are like 8/10 for 300 would love to get them

hey guys, well dude with the db 2s finally answered me and its a go, although i saw someone post a legit check for db2s a month ago w the same pics
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
 so I'm not sure… want to at least get that they are real.. someone please help me w a LC no one answered my thread.. thanks in advance

hey guys, well dude with the db 2s finally answered me and its a go, although i saw someone post a legit check for db2s a month ago w the same pics
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
 so I'm not sure… want to at least get that they are real.. someone please help me w a LC no one answered my thread.. thanks in advance

Looks legit to me. My friend had a pair a few years back so I seen them in person.

There not bad if I had a shot at them for retail id grab them to b honest deff look nice with some jeans

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom