the thread about TWOs

theres a dude with a deadstock pair of 2004 lows in 10.5 for below retail if anyone wants em. somebody grab em already, its hurting my soul watch them sit.

Anybody with a pair of '04's? I'm on the hunt for a pair and want to know if they would still be wearable

Just watched a video on you tube of someone wearing 04's and they crumbled on camera :smh: not tryna jinx it but it's getting around that time for the '04's :smh: now I have my sights set on 2010 white/red/black but prices are ridiculous now on them. Nike should've retro'd them this year :smh:

I still wear my 04s... nowhere near crumbling.
Easily the most comfortable shoe I wear.
Crumbling depends almost entirely on the condition of the air where you house your shoes.

I still wear my 04s... nowhere near crumbling.
Easily the most comfortable shoe I wear.
Crumbling depends almost entirely on the condition of the air where you house your shoes.

I really want a DS '04 pair but I don't know what conditions the previous owner may have taken with storing them. I'm thinking of just giving myself peace of mind and settling with a '10 pair. No real difference between the 2 other than ankle collar padding and the Nike on the back being red instead of black

I really want a DS '04 pair but I don't know what conditions the previous owner may have taken with storing them. I'm thinking of just giving myself peace of mind and settling with a '10 pair. No real difference between the 2 other than ankle collar padding and the Nike on the back being red instead of black
Play it safe and get some QF's. 

I would cop those 2s in an all black CW or grey instead. That blue or purple color kills the whole shoe imo

Last edited:
Those are a must cop. Reminds me of the quilted supreme blazers which are top 3 to me
it'd actually be p dope if someone did a custom based on the supreme blazers.

if you want a customizer like jbf to reconstruct it with some snakeskin you might as well get the original tho lol.

i'd definitely scoop these if they come in white tho

it'd actually be p dope if someone did a custom based on the supreme blazers.

if you want a customizer like jbf to reconstruct it with some snakeskin you might as well get the original tho lol.

i'd definitely scoop these if they come in white tho
Yeah white, black, red, and maybe grey would be dope colors on the shoe hoping to see some more cws

clean looking pair. idk why but the more I see these with the piping the more I don't like it. It's not terrible but I guess I'm just hungry to see them back without it.

agree totally. the jordan 2's are needed without the colored piping, even though I have the 2010 pair, they need to remaster the white/black/red OG pair the way it looked in 87 or even the 94 retro.

Yeah white, black, red, and maybe grey would be dope colors on the shoe hoping to see some more cws
so much missed opportunity on the 2.

they pull **** like the jeter pack and this 
laugh.gif

wouldn't the jeter colorway be more fitting and look better on the 2? the 1 was an awful choice.

Back
Top Bottom