the thread about TWOs

Congrats. Always buy what you like and not just what's hyped!!! Yeah, I was actually a little supprised at those eBay prices. But in the end, profit margin is like $5-$10 MAX for them, which in my eyes ain't worth it, but what ever

laugh.gif
 damn font.

The retro II's just do not look right. They never have. That rumor about them losing the molds has to be true. I remember last year when I was so excited about these, and then seen a girl at Walmart  (guilty as charged) with a pair that just look liked straight up G-A-R-B-A-G-E. Fat, puffy lookin' with leather that looked terrible. Let's get this straight, the shoe that is known for it's Italian leather now released lookin' like this?

Maybe we'll have better luck with them in their "remastered" form. *Fingers crossed*

The retro II's just do not look right. They never have. That rumor about them losing the molds has to be true. I remember last year when I was so excited about these, and then seen a girl at Walmart  (guilty as charged) with a pair that just look liked straight up G-A-R-B-A-G-E. Fat, puffy lookin' with leather that looked terrible. Let's get this straight, the shoe that is known for it's Italian leather now released lookin' like this?

Maybe we'll have better luck with them in their "remastered" form. *Fingers crossed*

I know what you mean. I wouldn't hold your breath on the remastered form.

DAMN. I've been meaning to do this for over a year and i keep loafin... shoes been DS this whole time... I told @ColdCity  i was gonna do this exact move almost a month before they dropped (I even had someone on here PS em earlier in this very thread)... you have inspired me to stop being lazy and get it over with... They look good and you've been repped... 

Did you paint em yourself or take em to a customizer? any tips on color used (if you did em yourself) and finish? brush used, etc? thanks in advance... 

Last edited:
DAMN. I've been meaning to do this for over a year and i keep loafin... shoes been DS this whole time... I told @ColdCity
 i was gonna do this exact move almost a month before they dropped (I even had someone on here PS em earlier in this very thread)... you have inspired me to stop being lazy and get it over with... They look good and you've been repped... 

Did you paint em yourself or take em to a customizer? any tips on color used (if you did em yourself) and finish? brush used, etc? thanks in advance... 
Thanks for the kind words :smile: yeah the whole point of me getting these were to paint them black. Was planning on dying and painting the midsole black as well but unsure at this stage. I'm loving the way it looks at the moment.

I used a thin flat brush and angelus flat black and it matched the black leather exactly. I put on a matte finisher too but it added a bit of shine to it so I had to strip it back and repaint.. But yeah just roll with the flat black and you'll be fine bruh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom