the thread about TWOs

WC I think so, coupon I think not.

WC you can use on whatever right? There are no limitations... I'm saying this cuz I was about to use them on the Powder Blue Xs when they first dropped.
Im pretty sure, yea i was iffy about the coupon lol, i dont even think coupons work on roshes

Even with that vid of the on feet, these are still a no go.

From the looks of it, I will probably only cop the White/Red 2s this year.

Oh well, money saved.

:lol:

can you NOT read?? It says plain as day GS is 115
indifferent.gif
you said 115?? then posted that gif. so either your feet are the size of a child's or YOU read it wrong?

just won 2 raffles from 2 different sheikhs...looks like easy coppin for thos who want them

you said 115?? then posted that gif. so either your feet are the size of a child's or YOU read it wrong?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you don't know the meaning behind the baby .gif, do you? I get it now. Ok, so look.... from time to time on this board we speak in ".gifs," meaning the .gif embodies what we want to say, only funnier.

So! By me posting the pic of the baby waving her arms from side to side was not to say I wear a baby sized shoe, it's like "oh yea thank you jesus, LAWD, you so good to me" etc.

and don't you know GS stands for grade school?? Which MOST adult women wear GS sized kicks.

You just all kinds of backwards right now :lol: I hope I cleared up the misunderstanding though.

Still undecided on these.  Some pics they look nice.  Others they look terrible.  Any more pics of them in use?

Man i like these but i had 5 pair of shoes come in this week. My wallet needs a break

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you don't know the meaning behind the baby .gif, do you? I get it now. Ok, so look.... from time to time on this board we speak in ".gifs," meaning the .gif embodies what we want to say, only funnier.

So! By me posting the pic of the baby waving her arms from side to side was not to say I wear a baby sized shoe, it's like "oh yea thank you jesus, LAWD, you so good to me" etc.

and don't you know GS stands for grade school?? Which MOST adult women wear GS sized kicks.

You just all kinds of backwards right now
laugh.gif
I hope I cleared up the misunderstanding though.
I knew what the gif meant. point was you said 115?? then posted the gif. so I thought hmm he must not know that's GS price, or he must have small feet. I obviously know now that you are a woman, but your original comment saying "I don't know how to read" is what made NO sense and was all kinds of backwards. You obviously didn't understand my original statement of 115 if you have small feet. you could have just said I wear GS and I'm a woman but you chose to act like a smarty
laugh.gif
 it's all good though.

Back
Top Bottom