the thread about TWOs

Those all whites are necessary for the summer. The rest would be nice pick-ups, but ill probably pass

You guys think I'll be safe to chance it at the store by just showing up? I don't feel like ordering online..

REALLY hope these wouldn't sell out quickly so that I can cop one pair a month after RD.

edit: wrong thread 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
All these dudes hating are either crazy as hell or just trying to keep the hype down. I'm just going to be "that guy" and go ahead and say these might be the best looking JB release of the year besides the 6's that dropped.

Will be interesting to see if these are sold out when I wakeup. I feel like they will be everywhere besides finishline

Will be interesting to see if these are sold out when I wakeup. I feel like they will be everywhere besides finishline
I can't speak for all areas of course but where I went, the store was busy because everyone was checking out the KD/Kobe Elites, definitely not because of these.

i was gonna say u can't use coupons but winners circle yes, repped homie, even tho some other member will prob beat me to it. 
repped sskarizm a couple times. I used the discount on some fila 96 lows. really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom