the thread about TWOs

Nope, hell all of you like some ********.

You have people going for Future's, 5lab3's, Bel Air's, Infrared VI's, Cement II's...which I think are all garbage

We aren't all supposed to like the same thing. [shrug]

II's are plain to me, and the elephant gives it something, but not too much. All of you don't like them, so I hope it's easy.

Yup, these IMO look great and I'm not a fan of the 2s. Love the color contrast.

Most of the shoes you mentioned are indeed straight up fugly. People are buying them all because of hype and people do miss out on really good shoes that aren't hyped. I.e. Melo M9, AJ2012, cp3 7, etc. even the 6-17-23 are pretty good shoes.

Im liking the concord 2 over the nightshades, think imma go head and pick up as long as its not a hassle lol

Im liking the concord 2 over the nightshades, think imma go head and pick up as long as its not a hassle lol
Dont worry these Nightshades and Concord 2s will be the easiest cops of the year. Not to mention the Carmines drop later this month and will make them 2s an even easier cop

Last edited:
After seeing the video I decided I'm not copping them. I didn't like the elephant print but was going to let it slide. But the purple on overall just makes me say no. Was never really a fan of this colorway. Now to wait for the OGs

out of all the colors it will prob be the toughest to cop and knowing jb they'll make em limited lol...hope not tho
Were the Infrared 2's a GR? Because if they are, the White/Red's might be 50% GR and 50% limited. /imo

Back
Top Bottom