the thread about TWOs

Nah son, too old for this **** homie. 
TOO OLD TO BE PAID TO WEAR SHOES….. Who ARE YOU………………. JERRY WEST!    

or some other retired Ball player who never got their own signature shoe and are just JADED…..

or some other retired Ball player who never got their own signature shoe and are just JADED…..
Chill tiger, don't get all upset, we are all friends in here. The point was whoever likes to **** with plastic and ugly shoes that cost more than the OG colorways, have the choice to drop whatever money they want for them, as long as it is above $225, but I ain't playing that game and will not rock them no meter what. 

yall dudes funny ...prbly the same one itching for db iv's

DB IV's are actually nice :lol:

those V's are ugly IMO the print and in general i dont like the V. i bought most of the pairs last year and when i got them, they were just a bulky and huge shoe. so some ppl will look like a fool wearing em. got rid of em all and lost money in the process :x

those V's are ugly IMO the print and in general i dont like the V. i bought most of the pairs last year and when i got them, they were just a bulky and huge shoe. so some ppl will look like a fool wearing em. got rid of em all and lost money in the process :x

how did you lose $$ on V's..they sell themselves

they arent going that much over retail. i sold em to a reseller/consignment for less instead of dealing with scammers and flakes on here and shipping each individual pair

Chill out fam, this is a message board and everyone's entitled to an opinion. Trent's been into sneakers well before the sneaker hobby became a 'game' to you, so there's no need to get riled up if he ain't into the same colours and styles.

they arent going that much over retail. i sold em to a reseller/consignment for less instead of dealing with scammers and flakes on here and shipping each individual pair

ahhh gotcha

To be fair...All early 90's basketball shoes were bulky and huge. Basketball shoes were more made for support and cushioning, than explosion. Even early Pennys, like the Flight 1's are a bulky shoe.

...those db iv's are not nice.

To be fair...All early 90's basketball shoes were bulky and huge. Basketball shoes were more made for support and cushioning, than explosion. Even early Pennys, like the Flight 1's are a bulky shoe.

...those db iv's are not nice.

i understand that, they look good on athletes but normal people. nah, not me. i can appreciate the design of the shoe itself tho :lol:

Chill out fam, this is a message board and everyone's entitled to an opinion. Trent's been into sneakers well before the sneaker hobby became a 'game' to you, so there's no need to get riled up if he ain't into the same colours and styles.

Chill tiger, don't get all upset, we are all friends in here. The point was whoever likes to **** with plastic and ugly shoes that cost more than the OG colorways, have the choice to drop whatever money they want for them, as long as it is above $225, but I ain't playing that game and will not rock them no meter what. 
Unfortunately,  this is Text and you can't tells people's tone from typing….

No one is Riled up or tripping… I'm just saying Anyone on NT would wear shoes if the got paid for it………  PLAIN n SIMPLE

Last edited:

Unfortunately,  this is Text and you can't tells people's tone from typing….

No one is Riled up or tripping… I'm just saying Anyone on NT would wear shoes if the got paid for it………  PLAIN n SIMPLE
Don't expect everyone to be like you or have the same world perception, I am not 14 year old beast hungry for cash, so No, I am not rocking kicks I don't like for money.

Don't expect everyone to be like you or have the same world perception, I am not 14 year old beast hungry for cash, so No, I am not rocking kicks I don't like for money.

Hell pay me and ill wear whatever kicks you want. I aint hungry for money either, but itd be silly to turn down cash to wear shoes of all things.

LoL, I might give you a couple of bucks for you wear Spalding :smile:, nah just kiddin'. Anyway, lets get back on the topic, can't wait for the White/Red pair. 

Who idea was it to put ep on those 2s??? What a waste of a potentially awesome shoe.I will def be scooping the white/reds

Back
Top Bottom