the thread about TWOs

I really like the nightshades and think they are the best retro+ cw of the IIs this year. Still want the white and reds but if the white/red and blacks come out then I'm happy

These are my first pair of twos and have to say they are pretty comfortable. I didnt think they would be so bulky they remind me of some British Knights I had back in the the day. I love that smelll they had too all man. This is a dope shoe super super dope.lol!View media item 978201

Last edited:
Haven't heard anyone say a word about the "Iron Purple" 2, but Eastbay Tweeted that they are not a GR, and pretty Limited.
Watch them gain momentum now haha :smh:

Not too many people are feeling those iron purples, but I might try to get a pair....I think the nightshades are more limited though

Whether they are limited or nah? (Lol) holds no weight in terms of actually going out and purchasing the shoe. Other then the blk infras I only like the white and red pair. Call me average Joe but those cws are just to much. Like you would have to do something serious looking to really dress the shoe up without looking just like everyone else who bought the shoe. I guess in simpler terms these are a one and done type shoe every 6 months lol

Whether they are limited or nah? (Lol) holds no weight in terms of actually going out and purchasing the shoe. Other then the blk infras I only like the white and red pair. Call me average Joe but those cws are just to much. Like you would have to do something serious looking to really dress the shoe up without looking just like everyone else who bought the shoe. I guess in simpler terms these are a one and done type shoe every 6 months lol
I agree.  I don't even want to think about what fit I'm going to wear with these.  Will cause a headache and start making me buy random colors just to make this look decent.  When I see this, I just envision Kickass as it fits his outfit to a t, haha.

Anyone in Los angeles hit up Glendale galleria to see if they had gotten their shipment in? Really want them nightshades

I know this is Carmine 6 week, but is anyone else excited by the Iron Purples?

These look to be very limited. The Footlocker release locator says the nearest stores that will carry it are almost 300 miles away from me, in Houston.

I really like this shoe and am trying to rework the budget to cop it and the 6s. :D

Last edited:
We had a customer come in with the Iron Purple 2s and i must say they are nice in person.....

Seems like a nice summer shoe.

laugh.gif

Haven't heard anyone say a word about the "Iron Purple" 2, but Eastbay Tweeted that they are not a GR, and pretty Limited.
Watch them gain momentum now haha
mean.gif
not a soul seemed to be feeling those or the nightshade in these threads until they were said to be limited
laugh.gif
 both are terrible to me

not a soul seemed to be feeling those or the nightshade in these threads until they were said to be limited :lol:  both are terrible to me

FWIW, I liked the look of these long before I found out they were limited. I am a sucker for various shades of purple. The nightshades I agree looked bad, but I am feeling these. But between the limited status and the desire to cop the carmine 6s (sucks up my budget), I don't know how I'm going to cop these.

Nevermind just saw them. Barf.

Whats the deal with the history of the air jordan 2 plastic lace loops? How come some pairs have four and some have three?

Were the ogs the only ones with four?

Back
Top Bottom