the thread about TWOs

I like em. I really dont like any retro IIs that are not OG colorways or earlier released 2000 pairs like the Melos. But Purps 

is my favorite color and now I want these.

I don't feel these other retro+ colorways, except for those infrared 2's. Leather looks nice on them.

Infrared and cdps are the only 2 that make me wanna throw my money @ my note 3 every time I see pictures. Nightshades Iron purples and concords are not of my taste. I like a clean colorway not those that I have to go to hot topic and get a tye dye shirt lol

I saw the "concord" ones at the mall the other day. I don't like the colorway but I was impressed with the quality. I'm def getting the white/reds...

why are those concords 2s growing on me 
mean.gif

specially with the lace swap 

JUST GOT THE CALL FROM HOUSE OF HOOPS OUT HERE IN H-TOWN FOR THE IRON PURPLES... #SOLID. :nthat:
ALSO, AS A FEW FOLKS MENTIONED, THESE ARE VERY LIMITED...THE HOUSE OF HOOPS THAT I WON FROM ONLY RECIEVED 18 PAIRS, THE ONLY SHIEKH IN HOUSTON TO GET 'EM ONLY GOT 9 PAIR, AND ACTIVE ATHLETE ONLY GOT 3 PAIR...WOW.

AS FAR AS THE COLORWAY, I GOT A CHANCE TO CHECK 'EM OUT IN PERSON, AND I MUST SAY THAT THESE ARE HOT! THESE ARE DEFINITELY FRESHER IN PERSON, AND I'M GLAD THAT I'M ABLE TO COP, SINCE THESE WERE ON MY RADAR SINCE DAY ONE ( ALONG WITH THE NIGHTSHADES, WHICH I COPPED AS WELL.). I CAN SEE THESE BEING SOUGHT AFTER DOWN THE ROAD, 'CAUSE THESE ARE A SLEEPER, NO DOUBT.

TOMORROW'S GONNA BE A PRETTY COSTLY DAY FOR ME, WITH ME GRABBIN' THESE AND DOUBLING UP ON THE CARMINES....OH WELL! IT IS WHAT IT IS. LOL...

GOOD LUCK TO THOSE ON THE HUNT FOR THESE TOMORROW, AND HAVE A SAFE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! HOLLA...

CED B.

I saw the "concord" ones at the mall the other day. I don't like the colorway but I was impressed with the quality. I'm def getting the white/reds...

I copped these off FNL.com for a buddy of mine and they did look pretty decent, although I think the leather may crease pretty easy. Also look much better in person I actually didn't mind them when I opened the box and had them right in front of my eyes. The elephant print was a nice detail on them.

I'm gonna try Eastbay in about 5 minutes, so anyone else copping online please use FNL, NDC, etc. Thanks for your cooperation! :D

Last edited:
Took 9 minutes but I got through Eastbay and checked out with order number and customer number ... got infamous "order acknowledgment" email so keeping fingers crossed about e-mail confirmation ... Now on to the mall to pick up raffle-won Carmine 6s. :smokin

Last edited:
Ndc will NOT let me checkout I've been trying ever since the link came out and keep getting errors [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom