the thread about TWOs

the infrared ARE nice ... ive had both in hand & the EP totally made the shoe crap.... it looks like a custom someone thought would be hard but its a huge fail IMO

elephant print is bad, but cement print, and on the toe box of all places looks good :lol:

Last edited:
i think im copping the white/red on nba store since i should have a $80 credit and a coupon code. should get these for cheap.

hopefully they dont sell out quick or something :lol:

Just learned that it would be a VIP-only release
mean.gif
 looks like I'm eyeing for unclaimed pairs this June. 

the infrared ARE nice ... ive had both in hand & the EP totally made the shoe crap.... it looks like a custom someone thought would be hard but its a huge fail IMO

Lol NO... Two of my buddies who are not into Js and only buy what they think looks good when we went to the FTL and saw those and went :x

Keep in mind these two buys $800 wallets and $220 diemme Vans, $300 YSL with ease.

your friends are idiots to be frank... what the hell does an $800 wallet say about someones taste aside from them clearly being foolish with $

also im willing to bet some of the things they spend outrageous $ on looks turrible but its cool because its expensive...i kno the types & you described them to a T

the ep on the ii's is stupid.... i said the same about the infrareds(before seeing them in person) also at first but between the 2 the inrareds take the cake no question

Dont nobody care what ure mans and 'em think

this

elephant print is bad, but cement print, and on the toe box of all places looks good :lol:

dudes theres ep on the damn tounge ...the tounge....stop it magic those things are turrible

Last edited:
To each their own ...

infra 2s look like baby oil was rubbed into the black "leather" areas and the cement toe kills it even more. If the upper were all black with the infrared hits (maybe maybe not keep the white midsole) theyd look much better

Anyways ...

So whats the rankig of 2s shown so far this year

IMO

Night Shade
EP
White/Red
Infra

I know most will prob have White/Red at the top

dudes theres ep on the damn tounge ...the tounge....stop it magic those things are turrible

Yeah, I don't like the elephant print on the tongue. That was too much for me, but at least this is a subtle colorway that flows well together.

No matter what yoy feel about the infras or EPs, i think we can all agree that the iron safaris might be the worst shoe of the year. And this is counting

Elephants
Venoms
History 6s
Bobcats
V-day 6s

Yeah, I don't like the elephant print on the tongue. That was too much for me, but at least this is a subtle colorway that flows well together.

the shoe would have been nice with the EP. white based shoe with purple and black is nice when done right. make em look like the chicagos and they would have sold better

laugh.gif
 I'm sorry but I can't take the nightshade seriously at all. Those are like the prime example of JB "doing too much". wayyyyyyyyyyy too many textures going on there and in random *** places. Much like the Air Jordan 15.

Got them in today. Love the shoe however the quality is the same old 2014 JB; stiching around the top three lace hole where it meets the liner is pretty stretched. There's even a cut on the leather already. :smh: But they can be over looked. I plan to wear these a lot.

A pic next to my fav EP AJ.
View media item 972862View media item 972863

your friends are idiots to be frank... what the hell does an $800 wallet say about someones taste aside from them clearly being foolish with $

also im willing to bet some of the things they spend outrageous $ on looks turrible but its cool because its expensive...i kno the types & you described them to a T

the ep on the ii's is stupid.... i said the same about the infrareds(before seeing them in person) also at first but between the 2 the inrareds take the cake no question
this
what does a $800 italian wallet say? says the guy bought smart because it was 40% under retail and spent 1 year and half researching on resale value before he bought it. AND it is not 100% over retail like the Made in China fear pack 5 you want to buy. lmao. guess what he bought the Yeezy 2s under retail before they became hyped as well, guess that makes him an idiot too? does it make him an idiot by buying a 2011 M3 and pays it off by working hard? 

you sound more like you have problems with people with different opinion than yours than anything else. you quoted everyone in this thread that actually like dark concord 2s to knock on the shoes. that's just childish and immature. move on! than maybe you don't have to spent so much time on a SHOE forum knocking about people opinion on certain shoes.

and it's spelled "terrible" not Charles Barkley "turrible"

like others have said, to each their own. 

Last edited:

what does a $800 italian wallet say? says the guy bought smart because it was 40% under retail and spent 1 year and half researching on resale value before he bought it. AND it is not 100% over retail like the Made in China fear pack 5 you want to buy. lmao. guess what he bought the Yeezy 2s under retail before they became hyped as well, guess that makes him an idiot too? does it make him an idiot by buying a 2011 M3 and pays it off by working hard? 

you sound more like you have problems with people with different opinion than yours than anything else. you quoted everyone in this thread that actually like dark concord 2s to knock on the shoes. that's just childish and immature. move on! than maybe you don't have to spent so much time on a SHOE forum knocking about people opinion on certain shoes.

and it's spelled "terrible" not Charles Barkley "turrible"

like others have said, to each their own. 

Dude it's a thread for the II's & the discussion was the concord colorway why wouldn't I quote & make comments ?are you ignorant to that concept ? It's a back n forth within a thread that how it's supposed to go

Your friends did this n that ok that's nice my opinion doesn't change & neither does the saying regarding a fool & his money

Overpriced wallet,yeezys you don't own,car you ain't driving .... The hell does that have to do with this man

Just move on aight

Dude it's a thread for the II's & the discussion was the concord colorway why wouldn't I quote & make comments ?are you ignorant to that concept ? It's a back n forth within a thread that how it's supposed to go

Your friends did this n that ok that's nice my opinion doesn't change & neither does the saying regarding a fool & his money

Overpriced wallet,yeezys you don't own,car you ain't driving .... The hell does that have to do with this man

Just move on aight
here you go with continuing trying to justify your words.

LOL it's a back and forth discussion? it's more like you quoting people and then people ignoring you with "to each their own" and then you are still trying to justify your part of the argument by getting in the last word.

overpriced wallet i wouldn't buy, yeezys i don't care about, and car I do drive a lot along with my own two cars. That's right, it has nothing to do with the thread just like your original Lab5 joke...i mean argument. lol 

and just FIY, nobody is trying to change your opinion.

Last edited:

here you go with continuing trying to justify your words.

LOL it's a back and forth discussion? it's more like you quoting people and then people ignoring you with "to each their own" and then you are still trying to justify your part of the argument by getting in the last word.

overpriced wallet i wouldn't buy, yeezys i don't care about, and car I do drive a lot along with my own two cars. That's right, it has nothing to do with the thread just like your original Lab5 joke...i mean argument. lol 

Getting the last word %^€£*

Bottom line you don't own any of it so it's not privy to this convo what so ever fam I ain't bragging about my homie wit a P truck or my buddy with a Mazi same way you shouldn't be braggin about things someone else acquired & you don't own

What lab argument the hell u talking about ... Matter fact just keep it movin like I already said

Getting the last word %^€£*

Bottom line you don't own any of it so it's not privy to this convo what so ever fam I ain't bragging about my homie wit a P truck or my buddy with a Mazi same way you shouldn't be braggin about things someone else acquired & you don't own

What lab argument the hell u talking about ... Matter fact just keep it movin like I already said
bragging about what?? 
roll.gif
like you just did? 

you are the one confused FAD as fashion. I gave you examples of actual fashion and you call them waste of money. 

so you are the one that said to move on now? 
laugh.gif

either way, got the release i want. done with the thread and unsubscribe so i don't have to read anymore of your opinion. peace!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom